3 not

It was one pleasant afternoon when Wonwoo's friends, Jihoon, Soonyoung, and Jun visited him in his hospital room, bringing fruits, foods, snacks, and a fantasy book from Soonyoung, which was supposed to be a surprise—them coming to visit without any notice, before everything was ruined by Soonyoung texting in the wrong group chat. It was said that hours later Jihoon couldn't keep himself from throwing every bad words in this world at him, causing Jun to laugh non-stop even when they reached the hospital room. Jun actually found it funnier that Jihoon countered Soonyoung's countless sorry with those bad words and sometimes with a smack on the top of his head—slightly standing on his toes, which was also funny for Jun. Wonwoo couldn't help laughing as the three of them arrived still with the very same atmosphere, Soonyoung saying sorry, Jihoon abusing him, and Jun laughing along with Wonwoo.

Speaking about book, it was true that Wonwoo enjoyed reading books, especially mystery and romance, more especially when he had nothing else to do in this kind of situation. This book given by Soonyoung was the second book Soonyoung had given to him. Wonwoo, on the other hands, didn't enjoy fantasy as much as the other two, but Soonyoung managed to get him read them for some reasonings: "Listen, I don't like reading. You like reading. But I find this one book interesting and you should read it too so we have something in common to talk about in the cafeteria." With that, Wonwoo had no choice—it wasn't like he didn't enjoy the book though.

"So what's that thing you were about to ask earlier, Won?" Jun, who managed to calm down from the hard laughs, started a conversation as he opened another bag of snack—yes, another. There were only four of them in the hospital room. Wonwoo was certainly on his bed, while the other three sat on three stools surrounding his bed. Wonwoo's sister had gone to somewhere to refresh herself after lots of tiresome lab activity with her laboratory partner, Kibum, who was apparently also her boyfriend with Wonwoo knowing about this just now. Jihoon smacked Soonyoung's head for the last time before they finally went silent.

Soonyoung scuffed and managed to ask, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Uh, it's nothing actually," Wonwoo simply answered Jun, ignoring Soonyoung.

"Yah, what is i—"

"I'm still not sure to ask this or no—"

"YAH! ARE YOU GUYS IGNORING ME?" Soonyoung rampaged, letting out a strong howl before a hand finally landed on his head again, Jihoon smacking. Wonwoo and Jun glanced at each other before chuckling abruptly. Jun gestured so Jihoon would stop abusing Soonyoung soon as they should be already over with that broken surprise thingie.

Jihoon sighed, still with his grumpy face, as he pulled out his phone from his uniform pocket and showed their group chat to Soonyoung's face. "He wanted to ask you something when you were kicked out of the group," he explained as he raised his right hand, which wasn't holding the phone, and rubbed Soonyoung's head. He seemed to be a bit startled by Jihoon's sudden action but didn't attempt any retaliation. "Sorry anyway."

Jihoon's words made Soonyoung twitch his eyes toward the shorter, totally both in confusion and anger as to why the 164-cm guy apologized just now after abusing him in every way possible for quite some time. Jihoon realized he was making face at him and lifted a fist. "AYE, AYE, CAPTAIN! I ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY!" Soonyoung suddenly stood straight up, salutation position, accepting the apology.

While the ruckus was still going on, Wonwoo had finally decided not to ask them the question. His finding out a myth about death waiting in 7 days upon seeing a grim reaper was actually the thing stopped him from doing so. Although choosing not to believe on such baseless belief, Wonwoo was still unsure that telling his friends would be a good choice. "It's just I'm a bit worried about school and stuffs," he faked a little chuckle.