5 same

Wonwoo woke up, slowly opening his eyes, as lights started to peek into the inside of his eyes. He woke up to nothing, as he could find his sister was already not in the room, most likely headed to her university. Weakly, he attempted to sit on his bed like his usual boring position; what could he say? With legs unable to move there wasn't anything he could do other than dancing his thumbs on his phone screen.

In silence, the memory from last night replayed inside of Wonwoo's head; the truth that he saw his own grim reaper right before his eyes, the conversation, and the grim reaper himself; his cloak-covered tall figure, striking feature of his face, his piercing yet assuring eyes even with no emotion, his moonlight-struck jawline—Wonwoo shook his head to remove the thoughts of him admiring his very own grim reaper, which one should be scared of. But it wasn't for him. It was his first day, that he couldn't wait any longer for another night.

He slowly took a glance at his dresser to pick up his phone and found a piece of sticky note in pink color with neat handwriting Wonwoo would always know whose that was.

'I'm going early, Wonnie~ I don't want to disturb your sleep so just contact Nurse Choi if you need something!'

- Loves, Eunmyun'

Wonwoo muttered okay to himself and stick the note back to the dresser, right next to the tray on which was Wonwoo's regular hospital breakfast. He slowly, with a bit of a struggle, drag the tray closer so he could pick it up with no significant difficulty and put it on his lap. The warm steam of the soup touched Wonwoo's chin and nose as he sniffed the usual aroma he had every morning. Wonwoo took his phone afterwards to see his friends goofing around in his group chat; how Soonyoung slammed Jihoon's room door open—in Jihoon's house, as a side note, and forcefully dragged him from the bed after being permitted by his parents to do so as they were really late because of Jihoon. Wonwoo just smiled quite brightly for his standard as he replied something like 'lol' or along the lines. He put his phone back and turned on the TV, searching for a good channel to watch while finishing his breakfast.

------===(------)===------

Noona
Wonnieee
Ill be late again tonight
Im really sorry ><

Wonwoo sighed in defeat as he could picture another lonely night, at least until he fell asleep, while reading the text his sister had sent. Eunmyun was really close to graduating, just with a few research activities left before she could finally graduate from her prestigious university, that was what Eunmyun told her little brother. The frequency of her getting home late—or even staying at her laboratory got higher with each passing day so Wonwoo didn't have any chance but to understand.

Me
Dont worry so much noona
Noona fighting!

Noona
Uhhh our little sweet wonwon
Ok take good care wonnie~

Wonwoo smiled at her sister's reply, calling him with 'Little Wonwon', the nickname their mother usually addressed him as during his childhood. Wonwoo didn't mind being alone; on the opposite, he actually enjoyed the feeling of being alone, not surrounded by the urges to interact with the surroundings. He put down his phone and took the TV remote from the dresser, turning the TV to scroll through channels, trying to find any appropriate channel to watch. And his fingers stopped pressing the button when he stumbled upon one action film.

Wonwoo knew very well he didn't enjoy films, especially action-genre, as much as he enjoyed reading books. He just had finished his last book he piled up to read while doing nothing in the hospital today. He was looking for a way to pass time, because Wonwoo also knew very well that he wanted to meet his grim reaper again.