6️⃣ The Party

Every day was the same;
The boys picked me up in the morning, Mattia stayed silent.
During classes, silence.
Lunch, he spoke to the guys but not to me.
He either hadn't been to work or he'd switched his shifts.

Bless the lads, they'd done everything in their power to see what the problem was but it was no good.

Some big things had kept me busy though, we'd gotten the keys to the new house on Thursday evening and started bringing boxes over Friday morning.
It was beautiful, the basement was massive.

Ciara was a little upset when she'd realised we wouldn't be sharing a room anymore but I told her I'd still watch movies with her before bed, that cheered her up and she ended up getting really excited.

Saturday.

At the end of my morning shift, Giacomo told me that he knew about Mattia asking me to cover his shift.
He said it wasn't fair for him to do that for a party and that I didn't have to worry, he'd make Mattia come in and do it in the morning.

Of course I'm happy that I don't have to work now but I was kinda looking forward to Mattia's cheque.

My day was spent driving back and forth to the new house with boxes.
Our plan was to finish out the weekend staying in Donna's and working on the new house to build our beds and stuff.

I was chilling on my shared bed, with my wet hair tied up in a towel since I'd just showered.
I didn't enjoy doing my hair but I never complained about it because I had full, pin straight locks which were considered the easy way out if you think about all hair types.

It had always been so long because mam only ever let me trim it, but on my fifteenth birthday she let me get it cut to my shoulder blades, which is the length I'd kept it ever since.

The new goal was to convince her to let me dye it since I was getting tired of the same old dusty brown. I wanted my hair to match my style and personality but I don't think she's gonna let me dye it electric blue anytime soon.

As I sat on my bed, I became engulfed in an Instagram conversation with Ale.