⏸ Camp Rock

A couple of days had passed.
Thankfully, I got to waitress on Thursday and wasn't stuck with the sulking Lamppost in the back.

But now, now it was time for some fun.
Friday.
Camping with the boys!
Being made drive,
wearing a hoodie and a jacket and the rain still soaking through to your bra,
not sleeping because it's too cold. What more could you want?

I packed up all my stuff, threw on some comfy clothes that I didn't care too much about,

Put my hair up and said goodbye to mia familia and set off for Kairi's house.

It wasn't too far. When I got there, the guys were standing out front, packing up the car.

"Waddup bitches" I said, walking over.
They all stopped what they were doing when they heard my voice.
"Heyyyy" they said collectively.

Ale ran over to me, I dropped my things and we embraced each other in a hug.
"I'm glad you came, bestie" he said giving me a look of agreement. Thank you.

My grin was was wide, as was his.
We walked over to the car.
I said what's up to Kairi, Robert and Pinto and helped them pack the car.

As expected, they asked me to drive but I didn't mind, I was better with manual.
We had a lot more stuff than I thought we would.

Pinto's Mom was letting us use her van or as we liked to call it the mom mobile.

We'd gotten into the car, seatbelts on and pretty much ready to go but Ale wouldn't let me leave.

I soon found out why.

The back door opened and in came the little slut puppy himself.

"Sorry I was on the phone" Mattia said, buckling his seatbelt, still not noticing me in the drivers seat.

I didn't say anything, just sat there with gritted teeth.

When nobody answered him, he raised his head to see why. Obviously catching my eye, his mood changed.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" He spat
"I needed bin liners" I said sarcastically.
Robert tried to hold in a laugh which I appreciated but Mattia just clenched his jaw.

"You told me he wasn't coming" I said, turning to Ale.
I cannot believe him.

"Of course I'm coming, it's my fucking tradition" Mattia said, implying that I wasn't a real member of the group.

"Look we noticed that you guys weren't talking for some reason and it was causing a shift in the group" Kairi said.

"Yeah, so we lied to get you both on the trip, you don't have to talk to each other just try to have fun" Alejandro continued.

"Well I'm not talking to her" Mattia said, folding his arms like a child.
"You are literally the definition of a bitch" I sniped.

"I'm a bitch?" He questioned, pointing his finger into his chest.
"Thought you weren't talking to me" I teased.