1️⃣5️⃣Someone Tell Kairi

The game was sooooo fun.
It was just like a movie, we sat on the bleachers cheering on the night.
Cheerleaders, mascot, posters, flags the whole nine yards.

Some girls had their faces painted too.
What was even more fun was after the game when we all went for food.

 They left Robert and I out of the photo when we'd gone to the bathroom though

Rude.

I swear I'd never eaten so much in my life, nor had I seen anyone eat as much as the guys did.
Totally unfair.
They don't gain weight but I do.

"Hey Lee you got the bill right?" kairi joked.
"Fuck no, you guys are the influencers" they all rolled their eyes with grins.

"Brie and Ally invited us to watch the fireworks, should we go?" Pinto asked, looking up from his phone.
We all shrugged.
Why not?

We met up with the two girls from school, they were really nice. I liked them.
They came with us to the hills where Pinto had told us about fireworks.

We parked as high up as we could and laid out blankets on the ground after finding a good spot

It was really dark so no one could see Mattia holding my hand.
We all had been whispering in our own conversations.

"We're going to playlist" he said
"You and the lads?! No way!" I smiled,
He nodded in excitement.

I didn't put much thought into the fact he'd just told me. I would though...

The fireworks were so cool, never seen anything like them.
Of course, I couldn't invite the girls to stay too but they were cool with it.

We got back to my house and had a good time. We were all pretty tired so we didn't stay up too long.

A good amount of time passed and we were in our last day before summer break.

Things between Mattia and I were starting to get really fun;

At work, we'd both stay back late to be alone together.
Mattia would sneak in through my window some evenings.

We'd convince mam to go for drinks with Mattia's parents and/ or Donna and Matt.
A lot of the time, those were the nights we'd use as an excuse to "chaperone" Gianluca and Ciara's sleepovers.