Mirrorverse au

So, I'm on chapter 7 of "In a Mirror, Festively", AND I F U C K I N G love it. This Cartman is now on my protect list along with Mirai Park Cartman because of MY HEART-

Anyways, Mirrorverse is like this messed up version of south park where everyone is pretty much a murderer and Cartman is just a big ball of fluff. 

So Kristen, she's just psychotic. She's a rather quiet person, but will talk when needed. Her parents(although still divorced) kick her out the instance she does something wrong, like the most stupidest thing like "not sitting like a lady". She frequently crashes at Butters' place, since she and him are friends. Her weapon? A FRICKING SLEDGEHAMMER, that she drags everywhere. Bathroom break, brings the sledgehammer to her stall. Shopping, sledgehammer. School, sledgehammer. A fricking birthday party, her fricking sledgehammer comes too. She even named the thing "Lucky" because she used it so much. 

She also has a habit of bashing people's skulls in if they're kinda a dick to her. Oh, she's also sorta nice to Cartman when she knows that no one's there or paying attention to her. She still likes flower, but she keeps that to herself. If you see her smile innocently walking towards you, start running. She also has a sort of punk style to her, this is the outfit minus the chains and her hair is still above her shoulders. 

SCENARIO 1

It's close to Christmas and it's a turf war between Craig and Kyle's gangs. Kristen and (OC) watched for a while before Kristen joined in on the fun, dragging her trusty sledgehammer Lucky along with her saying something about "breaking Tucker's legs for messing with-",  (OC) hadn't heard the rest of it because Kristen had been too far for her quiet voice to be heard. (OC) watched everyone hurt everyone, and saw (Crush) get hurt by a guy on the other gang. (OC) grabs their weapon and starts getting over there. 

The next scenario is more of a smutty thing, so maybe tell me beforehand if you're doing this and not a fan of smutty smex- 

(OC) was at one of Kyle's parties, and it's getting pretty out of hand. You swear you saw (Crush) everywhere you went. (OC) had a couple drinks in, while (Crush) is absolutely wasted. Being one of the only mostly sober guests, they had to drive (Crush) home. What happens next is either (Crush) being very possessive of (OC), groping them in... Areas. 

Or (OC) has to deal with (Crush)'s drunk shenanigans for those who don't like smut. 

Or you can make your own scenario!