Vampire AU

Yeah, this AU is currently dead, but I found the archive of it and holy fuCK-

I love it??? And I kinda am sad it's discontinued??? 

Anyways! From going through the tags, I can tell you this: 

Damien is wanting to FUCKING RAISE HELL ON EARTH, and to do that he can turn people into vampires or his minions. He and Pip, along with someone who now is probably going to be unknown forever(qwq) are purebloods. Pure, not in the sense of only vampire blood, but pure meaning that they can turn people into vampires. These two aren't on good terms, Pip helping people hunt vampires and to stop Damien and Damien just manipulating and turning more. Tweek was one of the first few turned, who was rather sickly when he was. The next that I know of is Clyde, who Damien manipulated into turning because Clyde had a crush on Craig. Craig doesn't exactly have the same feelings for him, and Clyde is ultimately hurt. Next is Stan, who is a heavy alcoholic because he doesn't know how to feel towards his super best friend. It isn't shown who turned him, but god damn did it hurt. As a note here, vampires can survive during the day. The problem is that they get the energy sapped outta them, get exhausted easily and are almost always tired. 

So, here's a guide on what I know who are what 

Stan- Vampire(turned)

Kyle- Human 

Kenny- Human 

Cartman- Human 

Butters- Human 

Craig- Human 

Tweek- Vampire(turned) 

Clyde- Vampire(turned) 

Token- Human 

Jimmy- Human 

Gregory- Human(Vampire Hunter) 

Christophe- Human(Vampire Hunter) 

Pip- Vampire(Pureblood) 

Damien- Vampire(Pureblood) 

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Kristen: Human. 

She works part time at a local diner due to her parents finally cracking down and asking her to pay for rent, or get kicked out of both houses. Either way, she kinda isn't in the greatest of moods. She'll either be randomly passing out in class, or about to kick a fight with someone because they pissed her off. 

(too lazy to draw, have a picrew) 

Brian: Vampire(turned)

Hahaha, Brian was walking home from a library trip when he was offered something. The person said that if Brian wanted to stop the end of the world, he had to do one little thing. When Brian agreed, he was held down and bit. 

No, I didn't misclick the eye color, his eyes are red now

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

SCENARIO 1 (mainly if crush is a vampire, turned or pure) (Automatically, Kristen is in this because sadly both of her crushes have been turned)

Something's been off for a while. For one, (Crush) is always tired in the day. Two, they aren't the only one. (OC) finally had enough and won't back down until they know the truth about everything. 

SCENARIO 2(Human Crush) (HAHA, Brian's true scenario)

(OC) was a vampire(turned or pure, you choose). They needed blood to survive, but they don't know how to really ask. So they just take unsuspecting people in the night or steal blood packets from the hospital, and it mainly keeps them quenched. One day, (Crush) started asking questions. Not the usual "how are you" questions, they want to know what's going on that makes (OC) so tired.