Asylum

Actually came up with this at school! Basically Butters opens a mental hospital to help people, Eric, Tweek and Token work at it among others (Like Jimmy)! 

                                                                                      . °。 ✿ °

Workers are the following; 

Butters: The owner and head Doctor of the institution. Leopold "Butters" Scotch wants to help people of all kinds with their mental health. 

Tweek: Tweek Tweak actually had taken up the offer to reduce his anxiety, as per his parents' request. Tweek seems to be well when he is with certain patients

Eric: A good friend of Butters dragged Eric Theodore Cartman into this, and he hates it. He tortures the patients in ways that make him not qualified to help, but the head doctor seems to fall for Eric's lies easily

Token: A recently hired apprentice, Token Black mainly wants to get his degree. He does care about the patients and stops Eric before anything worse happens to them

Kenny: Having gone through a suicidal phase before getting help, Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick wants to help others the way people helped him and his family get back on his feet. He seems to get relapses when put under great deals of stress, be warned

Jimmy: Jokes, they make people feel better. Jimmy Valmer was another apprentice, in Token's class no less. He wants the patients to feel better, so he tells jokes while checking up on them.

Scott: Scott Malkinson mainly wants to help many people in as many ways as possible. He wants people comfortable with him, to tell him things to make sure he's doing good. His lisp never stops him from talking, much to Eric's hatred

Wendy: Wendy Testaburger takes care of the medicine and weekly check-ins of family and close friends of the patients. She works at reception, but can help if Butters needs her. 

Patients are those submitted to the mental institution to get help and reasons for are the following; 

Stan: Stanley Marsh had depression for ages, but hid the fact rather well until his mother came into his room with several cuts on his arms, several empty bottles and a box cutter clutched in his hand. Stan seems to be getting better, only to get right back into his problem the week he goes into a weaker security and isn't carefully watched. 

Kyle: Kyle Broflovski is prone to anger. Kyle was submitted to the asylum for multiple instances of abuse towards his younger brother. Keep a careful eye on this patient, he tends to do what HE thinks is right. Whether that be as tame as asking for something to be changed, to resorting to any means possible to get what he wants, keep an eye on him. 

Clyde: Clyde Donovan is bulimic, and still shows habits of this disorder. His father came home one day to hear his son vomiting in the washroom, and he thought nothing of it. For the next couple of days, Mr. Donovan has come home hearing his son vomiting and seeks help. When doctors were saying that his son had an eating disorder, Donovan did what he thought was best. This patient needs to be watched, make sure the door to his room is locked as to not let him go to the restrooms. 

Craig: Craig Tucker went through trauma as a child and refuses to show any emotions. His parents came to see their son with crescent shaped scars on his palms and came to a conclusion of something happening. This patient is tricky to figure out for new workers, since he gives no facial reactions of anything, and any word he says could be a lie. He seems to have a love for guinea pigs, keep that in mind.

                                                                                  . °。 ✿ °

Tada! 

Kristen is a nurse, mainly to help with medication doses that can help the patients get back on their feet. 

The scenario is based on if (OC) is a worker or a patient, I'm weak for "doctor falls in love with patient" scenes okay-

It's mainly Butters having shown (OC) the ropes of handling some of the patients if they're a worker or (OC) meeting all the doctors and going to eat with some of the people submitted