Orphanage Park

Oh boi, I found another really really cool au!

Orphanage Park is an interactive story on Instagram where everyone technically have no parents for certain reasons! ((All I know is that Butters was taken away by CPS due to... his dad's anger problems)) 

Anyways, the orphanage isn't... What it seems to be. Read the comic, you'll understand more. 

Kristen's actually here due to neither of her parents wanted to take care of her, especially with their divorce

Kristen's actually here due to neither of her parents wanted to take care of her, especially with their divorce. She was sent off with Brian(who... is alive, but not well), and her parents never really cared. 

She actually tends to get in trouble a lot, which gives her the reputation of a "troublemaker". It's actually because she doesn't agree with what she's being taught. It's a miracle she can still use her fingers with how much they've been hit with a riding crop.

ANYWHO! SCENARIO TIMMMEEEEEEE

------

(OC) was just having lunch when the intercom came on. 

"ATTENTION EVERYONE! I call from the west tower! I'm a kid just like you, and I know how to get outta here!" 

Probably some prankster, they'll get in trouble soon enough right? WRONG!

"ILL HELP TO ESCAPE ANYONE WHO WILL BRING ME ERIC CARTMAN, DEAD OR ALIVE"

Oh boy, this got bad. (OC) turned to where Cartman would usually sit, only that everyone else had plans. 

Continue?