Well, another hero AU

Based on this animatic

(Kenny nooooo) 

So, according to the creator, here's the story. I copied and pasted when someone asked for a backstory: 

"I had imagined Kenny confessing his love to Tweek, but Tweek, being in love with Craig refuses it(hence the scene starting with "you say our love is draining"). This causes a downward spiral for Kenny as this shoots him into a depression and insanity. This leads him to the capture of Tweek,in a more powerful form; mysterion. He takes control of the freedom pals, wendy, etc, and then you know the rest." 

G O D D A M M I T K E N N Y S T O P I T Y O U R E K I L L I N G M E 

Here's the scenario: 

(OC) had noticed the other heroes, other than Captain Diabetes, Doctor Timothy and (OC)(if a hero). And the villains are equally confused(Mainly General Disarray, Professor Chaos and Lilium and also (OC) if they're a villain) by this. A distress signal from Super Craig came, he was asking for backup as sounds of fighting came. Super Craig was telling Captain Diabetes where he was, which was a warehouse. Creating a temporary truce, both heroes and villains made their way to the warehouse. It was pure chaos, and Super Craig was beat up horribly while the other heroes were torturing him. Their eyes were glowing a vibrant purple. Lilium glanced up at (OC's alias), terrified. 

"(OC), what's the call?"

Note: You need a hero ref. There's on in tfbw part of this book, use it please. If you used it before, I'll check