Yes, another Superhero. s h u s h

It's by the same person who made the Monster AU, 9septic9melon9 on Tumblr. I believe they don't make SP stuff anymore, but follow them anyways cuz their art is the best. Imma copy and past from an anon asking for more information about their powers + imma add some more characters 

"Sure :D

(The characters can't use their powers on maximum considering they're all in the first grade (in high school ) and most of them discovered their powers recently or haven't discovered them yet )

Stan-(defense) His power is creating a powerful weapon by no or some materials within seconds. He can turn his hands into guns as well. The thing is when he drops the weapon it loses it's magic and it becomes an ordinary weapon. Though it hasn't stopped him from creating weapons for his classmates.

Kyle-(support) Considering him being Elementalist he can use elemental magic. In his case, he uses wind and nature. As a support, he can also use healing magic. He can also fly.

Eric-(offense) He can turn into a fucking furry (greatest fucking superpower ever,, I'm not a furry I swear ). He has HUGE claws by which he can scratch the living fuck outta his enemy. He also uses super jump to jump (no shit Sherlock ) on bigger enemies (which usually ends with Kyle saving him ). Oh, and he can use poison.

Kenny-(defense) HE'S FUCKING IMMORTAL. TOO FUCKING OP MAN. ahem anyways,, Kenny has the power over life and death though he doesn't use the death one often because he doesn't want to seem like a villain.

Butters-(offense) got magnetic power also matter manipulation, sadly can't use them yet.

Craig-(offense) who fucking knows. Probably superhuman strength which is ironic because when he uses too much of it he can die. One of the reasons he hasn't awakened his full power potential yet. Some say he might have darkness based ability but who knows. (also his blood is mixed with this weird blue slimy fluid that is possibly the reason he has powers and can't use them. Just sayin' )

Tweek-(offense) Being Elementalist he has the power over elements. He particularly can use lightning (or storm ) and ice elements. He can also fly and have super strength. On the left side of his body are scars, which look like bolts. They glow when his heartbeat intensifies.

Clyde-(defense) uses the power of blood which makes him basically a vampire. He can summon mosquitos that either kill his target or get him blood. With too much blood he loses control over his sanity and turns into a true vampire (just search up Shalltear Bloodfallen, his powers are rip off of hers )

Token-(support) He's a cyborg. Kind of. eh,, He can turn parts of his body into metal like ( guns and shit ). originally he had to be defense hero but he decided to be a support one because support heroes can be badass as well (and, well a majority of support heroes are actually intelligent ) He can also fly.

Bebe-(defense) she is also an Elementalist. She can use the elements of fire and energy. She also has the power of hexes and charm. If she's pissed her hair starts to levitate and glow ( this is some fucking Rapunzel shit )" 

And now for some of the other characters (Kristen and Brian included)

Scott Malkinson-(defense) The obvious choice WOULD be super strength, but instead when he takes his insulin, he gains shields around him. He just chucks himself in line of fire to protect others, he's literally the best human shield to exist. They don't last long, just until his insulin zeroes out his sugars

Gary-(support) He's literally the team healer, advanced healing. Like, even better than Kyle's, that's how good he is. He does minor defensive stuff too, especially with someone like Scott to help him from getting hurt. 

Bradley-(offense) HES A FREAKING ALIEN- Ahem, Bradley can fly and can use telekinetic powers to move stuff. That includes large things several times his weight and size, with like no resistance. He's also a tank, taking a lot of damage before needing to be healed by others. 

Wendy-(support) Wendy can create shields around herself and others, and last for longer periods of time when she or the person(s) have an electronic nearby. They do break, and end up shocking her. 

David-(offense) Senses things before they happen, enhanced to the brim. With something like a gun, he's probably pretty over powered. However, he can't shut them off. He probably hasn't slept in a while or needs construction ear protection to sleep, especially since he sleeps in a dorm with people who most likely snore. 

Jimmy-(support) Super speed, need I say more? 

Kristen-(defense) Control over plants! She can control if the plant wilts or blooms. She does get carried away easily, and has to stay in the same position to work it. Her powers shut down or go haywire when she gets impulsive. 

Brian-(defense) He can walk through and manipulate shadows. As long as he grabs on to other people, they can go through with him too. He's got a bit more experience with his power though, and uses it most of the time. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

SCENARIOS!!!!

SCENARIO 1 

(OC) really really REALLY likes (Crush) but doesn't know how to say it, and they aren't sure if (Crush) likes them back. They and the Addison siblings create a plan to figure out, flirting with another person. 

(OC) flirts with (a character you choose) 

Kristen flirts with Kenny/Butters(if your crush is Kenny-) 

Brian flirts surprisingly with Wendy, huh 

(OC) can start seeing some signs of jealousy in (Crush) 

SCENARIO 2 

Dammit, everyone has to TRAIN today. five on five duels with people randomly assigned by the teachers. (you can choose who goes with who, and I'll use whoever's left over) 

SCENARIO 3 

Why didn't (roommate) wake (OC) up!? Now they were late to their first class, and it's just awful (Basically, normal classes)