No Fun South Park (ask.no.funsp)

WARNING, ANOTHER AU WITH VIOLENCE, MURDER, BLOOD, AND A SEXUAL SCENE AND A LOT OF BETRAYAL AND TEARS. proceed at your own risk. 

Mainly for ya'll probably being butt hurt about me closing the Mirai Park ((JKJK please don't hurt me PLEASE-)), so here's this cool AU I found while browsing through instagram

Also, that there is Cartman. Yeah I'm not kidding guys, it's him. AND HE IS FUCKING HOT- LIKE JESUS CHRIST I NEVER REALIZED THAT WITH A GOOD ART STYLE I CAN LITERALLY JUST BE LIKE "oh i'll bang him" 

Yeah, another killing game South Park(WHERE CLYDE ISNT THE FIRST DEAD ITS BEBE) 

Facts about Kristen: She's pretty close to snapping like a kit kat bar, and maybe ş̴̡̗͓̩̰̹͚͖͝h̴͙͕̫̯͓̩͂̿̌̆̎̓͠e̷̢̬͇̼͚̲̱͉͗͑͒͝ ̶̨̫̣̥͎̍̍̓̚͝k̷̯̙̱͖̅͊͗̉̈́i̴̧̎́̂̌̈́͝l̶͔̥̘̽̔̿̀̅͑l̴̫͍̞̹̙̱̋̆̓̔̆͒̏̚ȩ̶̧̦̞̣͈̱͔̉ͅd̵̝̮̺̤͐͊̉̋͑̿̋ ̵̧̢̮̙̜̮͐͒͘a̵̝̤͙̽͋̕ ̷̩̝̳͉̠̭̇͂ͅc̵̢̣̝͙̹͖̳̲̥̣̐̈̓͒͂̂̕ơ̶̮̖̾́̌͛̽͑͆̚͜u̸̮͎̠̼̳̘͒̊͗̄͝ͅp̴̱̅͊l̶̰͓͙̻͌ḙ̵̋̈́̔̈̉͘͝͝ ̵̗̮̺̪̞̍̃̽̐̌͛̈́̊͝͠p̶̡͓̱̮̲̙͕̀ę̷̰̀̆̿̚ȯ̶̫̹́̒̄͑͠p̷̢̼͉̺̰̀̍̈́̿̔̑̌̚͝l̶̡̢̀͗̂̀͐͊̈̐̀̄e̵͈̲̟̞͐̓͒ 

Ahem, if you'd like to know more, look in instagram to read up to the current last update. Anyways, time for the scenario! 

SCENARIO

Red has invited (OC) to a party at her house! It's definitely a break from the game that's been bothering a lot of people recently, especially since Bebe was... Let's say not in the mortal plane of existence. Everyone was actually having a good time, that is until the scream coming from upstairs. Everyone rushed up to see Nicole, naked and gutted on the floor. Eyes were shielded, some even threw up right then and there. It couldn't get better, then a fire started in the home that ended up separating everyone to small groups that can and will meet their doom eventually. 

----

Here are the rules of the game that has been put upon the children of South Park: 

If you win the game, you'll have your life and WHATEVER you want. 

You lose, you die

- You can't call emergencies(police, 911, etc) 

- Just play with fellow players 

- No cheating! 

There is a strike system, you break a rule and you'll earn a strike. Get three strikes, and you die. To amend the strike is to harm oneself(Cutting and such) 

Also, the game changes your essence, when you die your soul comes back (basically they go to a pocket dimension with demon horns on their body and somehow wearing all black)