RWBY

OwO A good person of mine and I had a chat about RWBY(watch it if you haven't, it's AWESOME-) and how awesome it would be to have a South Park Scenario. I was like "ILL DO IT-", so I did 

Ahem, semblances and weapons. They're going to be based off of characters, so they have the same weapons and semblances. 

Stan- Based off of Emerald 

Kyle- Based off of Mercury(so stolen semblance, by an overprotective mother-) 

Eric- Based off of Neo(But he'll still talk, can't be a jerk if he's mute)

Kenny- Based off of Qrow 

Butters- Based off of Pyrra (No, I won't kill him-) 

Craig- Based off of Hazel (Not as extreme though) 

Tweek- Based off of Jaune (B E S T B O I) 

Token- Based off of Yang 

Jimmy- Based off of Penny(No robot, but I love him all the same) 

Clyde- Based off of Sun 

Wendy- Based off of Velvet (BEST GIRL-) 

Bebe- Based off of Fox 

David- Based off of Cinder (Because he HOT-) 

Malkinson- Based off of Robyn 

Heidi- Based off of Glynda

Kristen is based off of Nora, and Brian is based off Lie Ren. I left the main team out just for fun, choose a character and have fun in the scenarios

SCENARIO 1 

It's your (OC)'s day, and they're yeeted into the forest to form teams. Great, at least they can show off their awesome skills 

SCENARIO 2 

Why the hell is (OC) in the middle of a chase against some Dust thieves? Because they're a Hunter/Huntress, that's why. They need to do what's right. 

SCENARIO 3 

It's the tournament, and (OC) is in a battle against (Crush), only one of you can go to the semi-finals. 

SCENARIO 4 

OH GOD THE CITYS DOOMED. Machines are everywhere, and people are screaming, it's utter chaos. (OC) is locked in a fight with a mecha much MUCH bigger than them and is in need of assistance, but their team is scattered. Before the mech can do the finishing blow, (OC) is saved by (Crush). 

SCENARIO 5 

It's been three years since the Fall, and (OC) has drifted away from their team. They're doing what they've been doing for the last while, then spotted some familiar faces. Kristen and Brian, of course. The three chatted up before Kristen blurts out that (Crush) was looking for (OC), and that they were actually in the square.