Suicide

((SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE DARK STUFF PLEASE!))

(OC) has had enough, no more lies, no more broken promises, no more teasing, no more them. This was their breaking point. They needed some way to end their life, they just felt that broken. Their family was out, leaving (OC) alone. A big mistake, as this would be the teen's only chance to get what they wanted. They had everything ready, even the note when (OC)'s family found them. Just for good measure, they decided to call (Crush) just to hear their voice before they leave. 

----

I don't encourage suicide, but I can understand those who do it. I've been in that dark place, that cell that reminds you that you aren't enough. The mirror showing what makes people hate you. The voice in the back of your head, telling you that you'd make everyone happy if you were dead. That constant cloud of insecurities, making you second guess yourself. I've been there, I used to think people would be happy if I kept my feelings to myself too.

If you just want someone to listen to your thoughts, I'm here. I can be that shoulder to cry on, that one person to vent to. I don't mind, it's normal. All I want is people to not go through with the action, please. As much as you think everyone wouldn't notice you gone, they will. They'll notice and they'll be so heartbroken to see you gone.