Yardale Academy

Thank you @Tomme_Bear for reminding me to read the entirety of this au. Sweet baby jesus I love everything, and I mean e v e r y t h i n g 

Also, this is probably one of few parts where I might probably use Brian more often. He's sneaking himself in some of the roleplays, but not much :p He'll be sneaking in the most unlikely of places owo 

★。\|/。★

REFERENCES 

Name: Addison, Brian Q. 

DOB: 05/01/01

Height: 5'8" 

Weight: 125 lbs 

Focus: Spanish Lit

Club: Poetry Club

Bio

Brian Addison is a senior at Yardale Academy. He is an academically high achieving boy. Before he moved to Yardale, he was a transitioning girl at Apollonia's, the sister school of Yardale. He switched in sophmore year, where he made many friends. He is mainly seen at the outskirts of the forest, nose deep in a book. He is under disciplinary supervision due to him leaving his dorm to meet with his sister after curfew.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Name: Addison, Kristen, R.

DOB: 11/02/02

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 115 lbs

Focus: Psychology 

Club: Drama Club

Bio

Kristen Addison is the second born in the Addison family, alumni of Yardale and of Apollonia's. She's a very sweet and cheerful lady, although her manners and temper can get the better of her. She is under disciplinary supervision due to her leaving school property and trespassing onto Yardale to meet with her brother after curfew. 

★。/|\。★

Sweet baby jesus, I love my children. Make a reference sort of like this one to get started here! Maybe sprinkle some little morbid things if you can, huhuhu~

SCENARIO 1 

This is mainly for those who have male characters and are either in the poetry or latin club fwi 

Why was (OC) in the woods where literally a kid got murdered? He didn't know, he was doing what his club was doing at the time. What happens next? 

SCENARIO 2 

For the ladies~

Being in a school literally a river away from a boy's school is tempting, but it's even worse when your roommate breaks the rules to visit people. Which was what was happening to (OC), and their roommate? Kristen! The two girls were just sneaking through the woods to see Kristen's brother, and two other boys. What happens next? 

SCENARIO 3

Party arc :D 

(OC) had just gotten to Token's house, and the party was at full swing. 4 boys were just talking to each other, two more were seeming to have it going on, and three girls were reading tarot cards. Two teens, a boy and a girl were talking to each other, drinks in hand. They both looked like siblings, they looked alike. 

ANOTHER FYW, Brian's gonna die eventually. So just a heads up before I drop the bomb on ya'll!