'I Don't Care If You're Contagious' 5

The first thing Ash did when he got back to Shilo was flop on the coach with a head filled with thoughts and to tell Shilo about his day, since she was the only person that ever did listen to him.

" You look a little to happy, wheres Ash and what have you done with him?" Shilo stood in her pjs hair tied back holding a cup of green tea smiling brightly at him. Ash motioned for her to come and sit with him. 

" I dont think I ever did tell you but I met this guy and-" 

" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Shilo  squealed with delight.

Ash hit her arm in a playful gesture, " Shut up it's not what you think" Ash stretched out and layed his legs on Shilos lap.

" Well then what is it? You finally found a boyfriend?!? thats so cute Ashy face" Shilo pinched his leg giggling.

" If you stop damn giggling like a school girl ill tell you " 

Shilo sat content and listened to everything Ash had to say, he started from the day he tried to jump to when he ran to the cafe and met the guy. To the school incident leading up to a long conversation and laughs with this Nathan guy. He told her how he felt about it and even bold the word ' confused ' he rambled for a good 2 hours. And Shilo was right there listening to it all nodding and pitching into certain parts of the conversation. When he was down Shilo sat quickly biting her pale pink lips, Ash knew she was thinking really hard and that she was going to give him wise advised as she put it. 

" Well my son, I think you m'dear are a confused 16 year old kid and I also think that you might just be Natsexual!" Shilo let out a spew of laughter and through her head back. 

" What the hell is Natsexual? and Im not your son there ol'one" Ash smiled at Shilo, she was old, well 20. 

Shilo glared at him, " It means your attracted to Nathan you moron, I made it up" Shilo slapped his leg and got up fast running to her room before Nathan could strangle her. 

" Thanks for the non-help!" He yelled over the poudning music coming from her room.

Ash's phone vibrated, " Oh shit" he mumbled as he flipped it open. 

135 texts, about 20 of them were from Facebook and the rest from Miranda; he read through a couple. 

" Where are you bb? Text me back" 

" Hun your missing schoool, Im worried" 

" Are you ignoring me?" 

" I'm at home, rents are gone ;] Come see me you ass" 

Ash rolled his eyes, Miranda could be nice when she wanted to but then a complete ass the next. Ash got his coat and his mitts, then quickly sent a text back to Miranada telling her he was on his way. He needed Miranda by his side, to get the thoughts that wanted to invade his mind that he rather not think about.

When Ash got to her house, the front door was open a tad bit and soft music was flowing out. Ash walked up to the door smiling a bit, he rememberd last time she did this; that night was bliss. 

" Baby?" He called out stepping inside the warm house, candles were everywhere and there were black ones leading up the stairs to her room. Ash felt his heart starting to beat fast and excitement build inside of him, any bad thoughts or thoughts of Nathan were gone and were replaced with what was going to happen tonight. 

Ash pulled his coat off and mitts and made his way up the stairs all the way to Miranda's room, where he found her half naked sitting on her bed with a smile on her face. 

" Come here babe" She cooed with her arms open. Ash smiled and walked in closing the door with his heel he made his way to her big canopy bed that was surrounded by some type of black material that fell down around her. She looked beautiful wit her ink black hair that fell loosely over her pale white shoulders. Ash got on her bed letting Miranda wrap her pale warm arms around his neck to pull him down to a kiss. But when their lips touched, Ash felt nothing. Determined Ash kissed her hard well pushing gently to lay down. Again nothing, he layed his hands on her waist feeling the texture of her soft skin, then kissed the crook of her neck. He heard her let out a soft moan as he hit her sweet soft. He was making her feel good but as for him he felt nothing for the beautiful creature who was allowing him to do whatever he pleased. He should be bursting with lust right now like before, but no he wasn't and he knew why. 

Ash stopped what he was doing, and laid his head down on Mirandas shoulder inhaling the sweet perfume that came off of her. 

" Whats wrong? " She asked out of breathe 

" I- I can't do-" Ash was cut off by Miranda who pushed his shoulders, Ash lost his balance and fell to the ground below. 

He starred up at a teary eyed girl with anger plastered on her sweet face, he wanted to hold her right now to comfort her. 

" I fucking knew it, you're a faggot arent you? And don't lie to me Ash, I seen you and him at the cafe today. Laughing it up and smiling at each other, I knew he was gay " Miranda spat. 

" Babe it's not-" 

" No! just shut up, I tried okay, when I saw you two, you looked so happy Ash like before, before the accident. How come you're never happy like that with me?"

Ash was speechless because she was right, he was never as happy as he was when he was with her. 

" That's what I thought, now get the hell out of my house, or I'm phoning the cops and i'll tell them that you tried to rape me" Miranda pointed to her door, tears were falling down her face. 

Ash was out of breathe his chest was tight, and all he could do was nod and get his coat. Before he walked out the door he heard Miranda scream." 

" AND ASHY REMEMBER BABY YOU'RE MINE! AND NO ONE ELSES!, AND I MEAN IT''

Ash felt a cold sliver jab him in the spine from Mirandas words, worst of all she was right and he knew it.