'I Don't Care if You're Contagious' 7

Nathan stared after Ash running away, he could still see the red blush lingering in his cheeks and neck. Apathetic and sad; and mentally punishing himself for the episode he'd created. He started the whole 20 some steps to his humble aboard which held his bed and a wide variety of movies to watch on TV. Taking a running jump to his queen sized bed he flopped on his stomach hitting the remote in the process turning on the TV.

Grabbing hand full's of his hair with his fists he buried his face in the comforter. Nathan held in the scream wanting to fill the air with his agony, a new whole in his chest had erupted for this beautiful boy. One that he knew he couldn't deny and just mask with a smile. He had to show this person, this gorgeous amazing person with a awe personality and a perfect body what he was feeling.

" BLAH!"

Nathan had his tongue hanging out of his mouth for dramatic effect for the word. A TV ad scrolled across the TV, some bogus weight commercial posting a fake blond woman with spray on abs was pointing at the camera yelling,

" YOU CAN DO IT!"

Nathan rolled his eyes, he needed sleep, sleep to put his turning brain to bed and to recover from the blast of emotions he was feeling. Turning the TV off and the lights he crawled into bed. A bed to big just for just one person, a bed with not enough warmth, a bed missing a person to hug you when your sleeping, or tell you its okay when you wake up from a nightmare.

Nathan grimaced into the darkness; a sinking feeling filled him, the to familiar feeling. The feeling he always got when his mom popped into his mind and his dead baby brother who wasn't even born yet and the rest of his family. He remembered the day he got the phone call, how " sincere" the bastard of the cop was when he just bluntly said.

" Kid your mom and brother , sister are dead"

Then something about a head on collision, accident. But all he could think about was how he missed his last few hours with his baby sister at her birthday party at some fun factory place; she was going to be 4 years old. He had lied to his mom that day told her he had an essay do.

Told her to come back to the house and pick him up, he'd wanted to take them out to a movie, his treat. Truth is he went to see a boy to hook up with, he text'd him about a gazillion times and he was horny. Being a guy he had to admit he couldn't just call that one off, so he went.

He blamed himself for their death, but he blamed the guy driving to. He swore if he ever met the guy who killed his family ;  he'd kill him, seriously curb stomp him.

Nathan rolled over his bed grabbing a pillow and hugging it, his eyes stung from holding back the tears; moonlight filtered through the black silky curtains hitting the corner self with a soft glow. His sisters pink teddy named Boo sat on the self along with a couple photographs of his brother and pregnant mother. Nathan closed his eyes letting the tears stream from his eyes till his crying over whelmed him so much that he finally fell asleep.