Australia needs our help

Hello everyone, I'd like to tell you that this is not about an of my stories or trailers. This is about the fact that half of Australia is on fire. I didn't know what I could do to help, until I realised that I do actually have a platform, you guys, here on Wattpad.

Celeste Barber opened up a place for donations: https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdonate%2F1010958179269977%2F%3Ffundraiser_source%3Dexternal_url&e=ATNzjbAshzgCst4qu1LNA1e3gzRdF7KCjvMHPRaq2X1AML5ZaaJBJSPOITsZ-Xjc0GxPIBX4

People are locked in their homes, without a way out and no electricity. Thirteen people have died, four are missing and at least 500 million animals have been killed.

The California fires in 2018 burned 800,000 hectares.

The Amazon fires burned an estimated 900,000 hectares.

Now, in Australia, at least 4 million hectares have burned since the 1st of July.

For the first part of the bush fires, the Australian prime minister wasn't even in the country, but in Hawaii. According to the Deputy Prime minister climate change is: "the ravings of some pure, enlightened and woke capital-city greenies."

Climate change is happening and it's real, this has been proven by science time after time. It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Australia sometimes seems like and isolated country, far away. But one of my best friends lives there, people are scared and so am I. I'm asking you, please donate. Or if you can't donate, share. Every little bit helps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B62DqrmHz4g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Look at the links I shared and share them with the people you know. Don't forget the very long one at the top, that's for the donations. Thank you and to all my Australian readers, I wish you the best of luck. We're listening to you.

I don't want to turn my platform into something political and please don't look at it like it is. I think that having different views on things is what makes great and interesting conversations.

I'm just saying that people and animals are dying, a country is on fire and the world is not responding... Australia needs our help.