Author's Note: Sequel

Hello everyone! If you're reading this, it means you've finished the very last chapter of The First. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this story! I love feedback, so please don't be shy!

Also, if you enjoyed reading this story, then I've got good news for you! Book two is also available! Currently being written, but check out my Wattpad stories to find it! Chapter one is now available, and more are soon to follow.

Description

-

The Second

Gis has escaped Ilene Lestat and her horrific experiments, along with the help of the program director's son, Cade. They have finally found peace in the quiet suburbs of Minnesota, Province Two.

This miracle in human cloning and DNA manipulation has fought to show everyone she is human and finally won her happy ending.

Or so she believed.

Faced with new enemies and challenges unheard of, Gis will be forced to confront her deepest fears and once again fight to save those she loves.

Even if it costs everything she has.

-

A sequel to The First, this novel dives deeper into the rich world of Gis and Cade, and will leave you hungry for more of their adventures!

-

Enjoy! And thank you again for being amazing! <3

-Ithildae