♡ 02

“seonghwa. park seonghwa,”

the male now turned his head to look at hongjoong. more like, glare at hongjoong. he gulped a little and nodded. “i-i hope we get along well, haha,” he awkwardly smiled, slowly retracting his gaze back to his lap.

now that he has seen him in person, the rumors really look part believable. anyway, hongjoong didn’t really care. he’d like to see what seonghwa can do to him.

fifth period ended, and hongjoong made his way to the office to get his luggage before heading to the dorm. he packed up his things ad was about to leave, but he was stopped.

it was seonghwa, pulling his hand.

“… yes?”

“see you at the dorm,” seonghwa said, looking, or rather, glaring into hongjoong’s eyes. that was all he said before he let go of his hand and left hongjoong in the almost empty classroom.

“uh, okay?” hongjoong reacted, raising his brow. was something going to happen to him later? was this a threaten?

hongjoong was finally at the dorm, after having a lengthy chat with the friendly office lady. he fished out his keys and was about to stick it into the keyhole, when the door opened. it was seonghwa.

“oh, hey seonghwa,” hongjoong greeted, and seonghwa returned it with a nod. he moved aside for hongjoong to enter with his luggage, and closed the door after.

hongjoong looked around the dorm. it was a simple room. it had a bunk bed, two study tables and a balcony, with a basin, washing machine and a drying rack. the bedsheets were very straight, and blankets neatly folded. seonghwa’s study table had many books, but were all stacked up neatly. a grey laptop sat on his clean tabletop. well, in a nutshell, the dorm was clean, too clean for a guy’s dorm. hongjoong liked it very much, he was satisfied. it was good to have a roommate this organised.

he started unpacking his stuff, making the dorm look more lively with his little pots of plants and small figurines. he even hung up photos of him and his old friends.

it was 4pm when he finished unpacking. hongjoong collapsed on the bed, responding to messages from his parents and old friends. he had totally forgotten about seonghwa’s existence at this point.

a while later, he gathered all his toiletries and headed to the public bathroom to take a shower. it sucked how the dorms didn’t have their own toilets, but it was better, since they didn’t have to clean them anyways.

he was about to open the door, when seonghwa suddenly stood beside him, reaching out to open it instead. it surprised hongjoong a little.

“o-oh hey seonghwa. going for a shower too?” hongjoong asked, and seonghwa nodded without looking at him.

the two of them awkwardly walked side by side, neither of them speaking.

there wasn’t much people in the public bathroom at this time, which was good. hongjoong washed up quickly and packed his toiletries, getting ready to return to the dorm. and yes, he forgot about seonghwa once again. if seonghwa was really like what the rumours say, then hongjoong ought to be dead meat by now.