♡ 15

"hongjoong, i like you. i really like you. i like you a lot. i like you very much. i think i love you, too,"

"s-seonghwa, i-i," hongjoong was cut off again, his mouth once again invaded by seonghwa. all those thoughts about wanting to protect and give him all the love seonghwa deserved was suddenly replaced with ones such as wanting to be protected and loved by him instead.

his kisses made him feel safe and sound, it made him feel as if nothing could ever come in between them, he felt like they could go through everything and anything together.

it was unknown for how long they've made out for, it was only when hongjoong started to feel out of breath and tried to gather all his strength to push seonghwa away. look, he was a strong man, no lies. but he just couldn't push seonghwa away at that point of time. the man he likes a lot had just confessed and kissed him. how could he have enough strength to push him away? facts only, no excuses.

"s-seunnnmmmmm," hongjoong tried to speak but was once again silenced by seonghwa, who was now awarded the title, king of kisses(only for hongjoong).

after much effort, hongjoong finally succeeded in pushing him away.

"s-s-seonghwa!" he exclaimed, after sucking in a huge breathe.

almost immediately after he did so, seonghwa went in for another round again, and hongjoong decided to just give up and let him have his fun. for now.

--

they finally broke it off, when hongjoong first heard a shout from outside. his strength seemed to return as he was feeling super anxious that they would get busted by one of his family members, so he hit seonghwa's chest real hard.

"h-hwa, i think my mom's back! stop fooling around!" hongjoong scolded, hitting his chest again, but without as much strength as before.

"really? but i didn't hear anything. are you trying to escape my kisses again?" seonghwa had sat up now and carried hongjoong to sit on his lap. he pouted, circling his arms around hongjoong's small waist. "do you not like it? did i overdo it? i'm sorry..." he rested his head on hongjoong's shoulder and tightened the hug.

"no! not at all, hwa! i really heard my mom! let go for a bit, i'll go check," hongjoong chuckled and patted seonghwa's head, then his arm to signal him to let go.

"fine..."

just as hongjoong was about to go open his door, it was opened instead. oh boy, hongjoong had never exercised his vocals in such a way in a long time.

"m-mom! what are you doing? almost scared me to death!" he dramatically placed a hand on his chest. seonghwa was sitting on his bed, silently laughing at the scene.

"why, can't i come see my darling who i've not met for a year?" hongjoong's mom chuckled and entered the room, her eyes finally landing on another person other than her son.

"oh my gosh! who's this dashing young man? is he your friend? did you bring him over from one of your weird underground gatherings?" his mom exclaimed, and hit hongjoong's back. "i told you not to bring over anyone from that place!"

"mom, can you please calm down and let me explain?" hongjoong rolled his eyes stretching an arm to his back and rubbing the place where he was hit. "he's my roommate from school! his parents are barely home during the weekends, so i invited him to come stay over. and besides, does he look like he'd go to the cafe? plus, i've quit going to that place for a while now,"