♡ extra 01

"yeosang! you forgot your notebook!"

"ah, i don't need that!" shouted yeosang as he frantically wore his socks and shoes, slamming the door shut. in his used-to-be empty dorm after he left, was a smiling boy sitting by a desk opposite yeosang's.

"sigh. i hope it really isn't important," he shrugged and lifted himself up from the swivel chair he had bought from home. he leisurely picked up the notebook and skimmed through the contents.

meanwhile, yeosang was not-so-leisurely running to his classroom. he had woken up late that morning and it was all the new boy's fault. he was a first year student with a ridiculous amount of belongings. the new boy had begged yeosang to help arrange his stuff, thus he didn't have a good night's sleep. turns out he was a young master from a rich family who decided he needed to learn to be independent.

moreover, that useless young master didn't even bother waking him up, even though he knew damn well he had morning class and had even woke up way earlier. what kind of selfish roommate did he get? just thinking about this made him roll his eyes for the nth time that morning.

luckily, he made it to class on the dot. he was sweaty, smelly and irritated. he didn't even get the chance to shower. he could've showered last night, but he didn't like going to the public bath that late. it was scary. who knows which bully/gang would be up wilding?

he groaned as he sat down and started to take out the necessary materials from his bag, but realised he didn't bring his notebook with him.

"OH MY GOD!" he shouted, which drew the attention of yunho and mingi, who were indulging themselves in a conversation at the back of the classroom.

"oh hey, yeosang. what's the matter?" mingi was the first to approach him.

"wtf- i forgot to bring my notebook! ugh, that stupid choi jongho! i'm gonna make sure he regrets moving to the dorms-" yeosang continued to complain, while yunho's and mingi's mouths dropped open.

"what? that choi jongho? that rich young master choi? jong? ho?" yunho exclaimed, which drew much more attention to them. yeosang didn't like the attention and shut up immediately, dismissing the two of them.

"ahh forget about it. just... let me use some of your blank paper," he impatiently stretched his hand out, waiting for either yunho or mingi to give him what he asked for.

both of them rushed to their seats immediately and whipped out enough blank papers for yeosang to last through the whole day. they knew that if he didn't get enough sleep the night before, he'd wake up the next day and become a whole new scary person. an impatient, foul yeosang. and we all don't like that yeosang.

"let's get him strawberry milk later," mingi whispered after they handed yeosang the paper and had retreated back to their spot at the back of the classroom.

"yeah, let's get him his whole lunch. i hope he would be less grouchy afterwards," sighed yunho. mingi was about to speak again, but was interrupted by someone who had entered their class, shouting.

"kang yeosang! i think you really need this notebook," lo and behold, it was choi jongho, dressed in pajamas and waving a black notebook in his hands.

"uh-oh," yunho whispered, grabbing mingi's hand.

yeosang just stared at jongho in disbelief.

"what, do you need it or not?"

"yes, yes, yes, thanks mr choi, you can stop being a clown now," yeosang had ran up to him and whispered into his ear. he snatched his notebook from him and closed the door without waiting for his response.