♡ 05

"we already were from the start," then the tap started flowing.

--

now that their friendship was established, hongjoong couldn't be more relaxed. a nice, organised roommate, and a nice, organised dorm. this was what he wanted. a nice, organised life in his nice, organised high school. he even had a nice sleep and even had an organised dream.

however, there has to be some flaws. nothing is perfect.

aha, yes. the trio. the two sets of trios. mingi, yunho and yeosang. jisung, minho and changbin. ever since that wonderful day, hongjoong had been livelier, and seonghwa had been friendlier to him than usual. of course the witnesses can't just sit back and watch quietly. they had to have something to gossip about.

thus, someone knocked on room number A309 at 6:47am on a chilly thursday morning.

seonghwa was the one who opened the door, since hongjoong was still brushing his teeth.

"good morning," seonghwa greeted with a straight face, almost scaring yeosang, who was the only one at the door.

"g-good morning. may i ask if hongjoong's in?" yeosang politely asked, adding in a bow. well, it's not like he didn't always bow to people, but yeosang looked as if he was talking to his employer or something.

"yes, he's brushing his teeth. you can come in and wait," seonghwa replied, shifting to the side to let him come in. he shivered after hearing his response. sounded like he was literally ordering him to come inside...

"joong, yeosang's here," seonghwa casually called, and went back to packing his schoolbag.

yeosang: ...j-joong?! Σ(・口・)

hongjoong made a sound in response, and continued to take his time to brush his teeth. while yeosang was sitting awkwardly on hongjoong's chair, he caught seonghwa helping him pack his bag too... he even memorised his timetable! yeosang knew it straight away because he had the same classes as hongjoong. he watched as seonghwa placed the textbooks one by one, according to the timetable.

he was so shocked! first, joong, and now, this? was he looking at the same seonghwa? did he have split personalities? was he seeing things?

he quickly pulled out his phone and texted this new piece of gossip to mingi and yunho.

"hey, who're you texting? you're attacking your keyboard," hongjoong had finally finished and had went over to yeosang. "n-nothing," he quickly exited the chatting app and locked his phone. "hehet,"

"spill, what are you here for?" hongjoong asked, taking his bag from seonghwa and checking the contents.

"oh, mingi told me to come check on you. since he lives in block b and can't come over so early," yeosang finally relaxed and stretched his arms a little. seonghwa had gone into the balcony to take in some dried clothes.

"what could possibly happen to me? i'm fine," hongjoong did a 360° turn, and chuckled. "seonghwa's nice. it's cool. he's my friend,"

"oh,"

"yeah,"

"okay, then i'll get going now," yeosang stood up, did another stretch and headed for the door. "your friend is also my friend. i'll try to be more natural around him,"