♡ extra 02

yeosang would always head back to his dorm after school and start on his homework immediately like the hardworking boy he is. but today, he went to the park behind the school and sat on a table bench(is that what it's called) that was under a tree. he sighed as the cool breeze blew on his face gently. his favourite season, autumn, was just round the corner. some leaves on the tree had already begun to have a noticeable change in colour. he sighed again as he took out the homework that he had to complete by today.

"yeosang hyung! what are you doing here?" it was jongho. he was standing at the entrance of the park, now dressed in his uniform.

yeosang immediately groaned.

"hyung! what's up?" jongho had jogged over to the table bench and sat down opposite him.

"nothing," said yeosang, as he started to write.

"oh? you're doing homework?"

"no, i'm eating,"

"i'd like to see you eat that," jongho chuckled and leaned closer to take a look at the worksheet yeosang was working on.

"why won't you go back to the dorm to do it?"

yeosang didn't bother replying him as he thought the answer was obvious. jongho also didn't bother asking again and the two were thus shrouded in silence.

for some reason, yeosang couldn't really focus on the next equation as the silence prolonged. he felt pressured and the need to break the silence. maybe it was because he wasn't used to working outdoors, or the fact that jongho was doing nothing but just staring at him.

"i'm gonna go back now," yeosang gathered his papers in one stack and shoved them into his bag. just as he was about to sling his back on his shoulder, jongho had somehow stood up on the bench and grabbed yeosang's bag.

"h-hyung! just stay here. i'll do mine too, so... don't worry,"

yeosang stared at jongho in disbelief. his eyes looked so... serious and determined. he might actually just wanna do his homework too...

"bro, my bro. we can go back to the dorm together to do it. you were gonna follow me back anyways, right?" yeosang rolled his eyes and removed jongho's grip from his bag.

"ahh... right. let's go then!"

thus, the two set off back to their dorm.

"hold on, you wanna get some snacks?" jongho asked when they passed by the snack stall by the cafeteria.

"nope. you just get whatever and come out quickly," yeosang proceeded to sit on one of the benches nearby and whipped out his phone to use.

hoho! luckily i asked hongjoong hyung for his favourites! jongho winked at himself mentally and quickly bought the stuff like he was told.

"yeosang, yeosang!" jongho called out, waving at yeosang as he walked towards him.

"you forgot the hyung," he rolled his eyes. "what is it?"

"look what i got you!" jongho exclaimed as he brought out a pack of honey butter cashew nuts. it was yeosang's all-time favourite snack.

"o-oh... how did you know?" his eyes grew bigger at the sight of the snack and somehow felt a little... shy. his cheeks started heating up at the thought of maybe misjudging jongho as a rich, annoying, spoilt brat. maybe he had judged him too early. after all, it was just one event that had irritated him and it wasn't even that big of a deal anyway.

"a little birdie came and told me," jongho winked and started walking off.

well... that was kinda cute.

--

"hyung! what homework are you doing?" jongho asked as soon as they entered the room.

"math. didn't you see it while we were at the park?" yeosang replied, raising his eyebrows. he placed his bag on the desk and sat down. jongho did so too, placing the plastic bag full of snacks on his own desk.

their desks were pushed together in the middle of the room, so they would be facing each other when they sat down.

"nope. i was too busy looking at you," jongho said in a low voice, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. he placed both of his hands on the desk and inched his body forward. his face was dangerously close to yeosang's.

yeosang was speechless. he felt his heart beat accelerating as the seconds passed. was he going to-

"you have an eyelash on your cheek," jongho raised his hand up and gently swiped his thumb over his cheek. yeosang flinched and pushed his hand off, backing away from him.

"don't t-touch my face. your hands are dirty," yeosang stuttured, avoiding jongho's eyes.

"haha, you thought i was going to kiss you?" he snickered, "i will only do so if you kiss me first,"

"that will never happen!" yeosang shouted and pulled out his stack of homework, resuming on the math worksheet he was working on earlier.

"oh right. do you need help? i saw you struggling to complete it just now," jongho snatched the worksheet away from his hands and observed it for way too long.

"shut up, jongho! you're a grade lower than me," yeosang snatched the worksheet back, "i wasn't struggling on it anyway,"

"oh? then what were you thinking of?"

"i-i..."

i was just nervous because you were staring at me the whole time!!

somehow, the words just wouldn't come out of his mouth.

"yeosang hyung," jongho called out in a low voice, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. yeosang gulped. the way his name rolled off his tongue made his heart flutter.

"you're cute,"

"i know that!! stop looking at me and do your work already!"

yeosang couldn't help but crack a small smile. 

--

[a/n: hey hey hey! i've finally released that woosan fic! i'm writing something that i like to read this time! anyone a fan of transmigration bl novels?? owo many thanks if you checked it out!! ]

[a/n: hey hey hey! i've finally released that woosan fic! i'm writing something that i like to read this time! anyone a fan of transmigration bl novels?? owo many thanks if you checked it out!! ♡]