♡ 14

♡ - thank you for 8k!!!!! idk what to say!!!!! other than thank you for your support!!!!!!!!!!!! and funny comments!!!!!!! and sorry for slow updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for 8k!!!!!!! omg imdmsnshhhhshhhhhhhh

♡ - mature content, but not really mature, but still kind of mature, so i'm putting this little warning here. it isn't a lot though

they were together in each other’s warmth, at the back of the cold cinema.

--

the two almost-boyfriends walked out of the cinema hand in hand, and on each of their faces were satisfied smiles. the janitor who was standing by the entrance looked at them weirdly. everyone who was exiting looked petrified, or either had red eyes from the crying, but the two of them were actually smiling. happily. that horror movie was praised for their scary jumpscares and horrifying plot. were they watching the same movie as the others? the janitor shook his head and went along doing his job. youngsters these days. might not even be watching the movie...

afterwards, hongjoong dragged seonghwa to the arcade, which had just opened its door to business. hongjoong had done some research beforehand, and this particular arcade is said to have one of the cheapest prices and boasts a huge variety of games. hearing this, he immediately decided to bring seonghwa here, without looking up other arcades near the mall.

it was only a stone's throw away from the cinema, and the huge arcade signage was in sight after a few steps.

"woah, this place is huge!" seonghwa exclaimed in awe, gaping at the many colourful machines in the dimly lit place.

like a typical arcade, it had all the necessary, such as basketball, shooting and car racing games. hongjoong spotted a photo booth in the corner of his eye and dragged seonghwa there without hesitation.

"oh? it's a photo booth!" seonghwa exclaimed, running towards it as soon as he saw it. "joong! let's try this!" he turned around, gesturing him to come over, and pulled open the little curtain, stepping inside the small cubicle.

hongjoong chuckled at his actions and followed him inside. once they were inside, an automated voice welcomed them to the photo booth.

"welcome to photonx photobooth! please insert 30 credits to start!" hearing this, hongjoong pulled out a game card which he had bought a few months earlier when he came with his old friends. he had topped up a huge amount of credits into the card, seeing that the price was good. literally just pay 4 dollars for a whole 100 credits, who wouldn't miss it? thus, he paid 12 dollars and got 300 credits. luckily they didn't have an expiry date.

he happily tapped the card onto the terminal, and a typical, upbeat claw machine beat started to play. they took the photos quickly but took a long time adding stickers and other stuff to them. they ended up spending 30 minutes in that small cubicle, debating on which sticker they should use and on whom.

hongjoong sighed as he left the cubicle, waiting for the photos to be printed out. on the other hand, seonghwa excitedly jumped out of the cubicle and kept his eyes on the little hole where their photos would come out from.

they were two different moods.

"joong, look! we're so cute! you're so cute! i'm so cute! but you're cuter! i love this so much! i'm gonna keep this in my phone case!" he exclaimed, jumping around, holding the two photo strips.