⚜️Chapitre dix⚜️

Le lapin et le tamia et la baleine

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

"Emotional factor is the key to sharing contents. All of us feel something before sharing it, be it fear, surprise, sadness, anger, happiness or disgust. It is what drives social marketing."

"Inside out," someone exclaimed, earning laughs from the class and the professor.

"Yes, the little emotions that run rampant in our heads," he chuckled. "Logos should always bring positive emotions with single look. What do you feel when looking at Disney's logo?"

"Excitement," many students chirped and chattered while Jungkook sighed, "Nostalgia" beside me.

Even if I didn't religiously watch entertainment products, I was well acquainted with them from watching humans. With a slight surprise, I asked the boy, "You don't watch them anymore? Aren't they putting out new cartoon movies?"

He quickly wore a soft smile. "Well, yeah. I just haven't had the time to check them out yet."

That response prompted a burst of laughter from me. "Boi. You have plenty of time to check out new releases. You just waste it on games like... what's it called?"

"Battleground. Overwatch. Minecraft."

"Yeah, those- Wait, Minecraft?" I puffed my cheeks to hold my laughter. "You play that useless game? Don't tell me you also play Roblox, oof."

He puffed his cheeks as well, mimicking me but looking way more adorable than me, I presumed. "What if I do? You seem like you play it yourself, oof."

"Fair enough. But you're the nerd here." I poked his arm when he suddenly widened his eyes in what seemed like revelation and grabbed his pencil to draw on his notebook. "You made me forget what we were talking about."

"Disney," he reminded, continuing to draw some figure very intently.

"Ah, yes. Disney. You have the time, nerd." My poking continued as well. "It's maximum, what, two hours? Just take some time off your games. Who would even waste time on Roblox or Minecraft?"

"Youtubers maybe?" Jungkook grinned excitedly as he lifted the notebook to show me his doodles and giggled, greatly pleased with his work, "This is your logo."

It was a doodle of chibi me in a chipmunk suit...? The short purple hair inside the costume was unmistakably mine. My cheeks were puffed from what I assumed nuts inside my mouth, almond eyes staring in wonder, and tiny hands placed on hips as if I was about to argue. It was... cute.

As the Sin of Lust, I should be nothing but alluring. I frowned distastefully. "Why am I a chipmunk? I should be a peacock or a swan."

"No? Chipmunk suits you the best," he giggled, pinching my cheek, making my heart stutter in my chest. "Full cheeks." Shimmering orbs found mine, knocking my air out. "Somewhat round eyes." They trailed down to land on my lips that I pursed when he gulped. "...pouty lips..."