⚜️Chapitre trente-quatre⚜️

Action ou Vérité

Truth or dare

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

"You what?!"

Greed jumped away at my sudden shout and if I wasn't so shocked, I would have guffawed at his comical move. He nearly tripped over his foot and destroyed his disco outfit.

"Is it that surprising?" Jungkook chuckled unsurely through the line and I couldn't help but shout again. The outrage.

"You think it's not?! Boy, you never go to parties! You suddenly wanting to go to one on your own free will is obviously beyond surprising! Is the world ending?!"

"Isn't that good for you?" Greed mumbled, protruding his lower lip in thought. "You've been trying to get him to a party since... I don't know, forever?"

"Oh come on, don't exaggerate it. It's not like I never went to a party before..."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I mulled over Jungkook's words. "What's the reason though?"

"You sound like his mom, stop it," Greed said, earning a glare from me.

"No reason."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yes! Now please stop acting like I'm some party pooper," Jungkook whined through the line, tugging the corners of my lips into a smile.

"Okay, fine. I was going to the party, so..."

"Yeah, I know."

I paused for a second. "Okay... I'll come back to pick you up and go there with you. Be ready."

When I hung up and turned to Greed to say something, he had a smug look with a ridiculous smirk on and his narrow eyes glimmered.

"What?"

"So what are you planning to do at the party with him? Should I help?"

"No, go back." I gently pushed him by his back. If he was to go with me, he would do something spontaneous like he did when we ran into Jungkook and Jia. I didn't want this time to be ruined by his... disturbance. "I don't know what I'll do but I'm fine on my own."

His pillowy cherry lips pushed up into a pout. "Boring."

•───────────⋅⚜️⋅───────────•

The party was the same old gathering of university students who were tired of pages and pages of study materials. A night filled with crazy thoughts and activities. One hand holding a cup of booze and another hand raised up high to the feeling of the music blasting in the house.

Same old gathering where girls and boys danced, rubbing against each other, and played dirty games with fake embarrassment and hidden carnal desires. And yet, Jungkook's eyes were wider than ever as we made our way through groups of tipsy people to reach the food table where some were hogging the jello shots.