⚜️Chapitre vingt-et-un⚜️

Peur de l'amour

Fear of love

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

"Come on! Keep moving your asses, some of us haven't got all day to waste on your dilly dallying!"

"Geez, the professor should really eat some snickers right now," the girl in front of me said to her friend who snickered.

Gluttony heeded no attention to the groans of the students and kept ushering them into the museum. Today, he didn't give us the pleasure of skipping his class and took us on an excursion as he promised in the beginning of the semester. For those who were used to skipping Art History, this was lamentable. Thus, most of the students were complaining.

They had consumed too much freedom.

"Am I really hearing y'all complaining?" The pink haired man finally exclaimed in disbelief, scanning every face who turned away from his glare. "You hooligans better be touring museums or you'll be drinking your sadness of receiving an F away and become an alcoholic soon."

All the chatters died down in an instant, and we all followed him into the beige colored building. I guessed no one except Jungkook and I were actually doing their assignments.

After the shower incident, I ignored him the best I could for a few days. I never visited his dorm room, exchanged not more than ten words with him in classes and just kept bluffing that I was busy whenever he asked if I was free. Every time I saw him, the scenes and feelings of him would ensnare me once again, and my heart would just go into cardiac arrest.

I was acting weird and illogical around him...

All because of that damned Sloth.

"This is a painting of an old bridge, that's all." Gluttony gestured to the first exhibit we stopped to and glided to the next one. "This is a painting of a couple, that's all. My face would be more of a sight to see." To the next exhibits, he kept describing them in such a... 'straight to the point' way with bored expression.

"Aren't you gonna add more details?" One of the boys asked, stopping him.

"Why would I give you free interpretation, neanderthal?" Gluttony spat, rendering him speechless and all the others hissing in pain. "No free lunch, you gluttons."

That was rich coming from the Sin of Gluttony. Like me and the other Sins, he just hated it when humans would become excessive. But in this case, wouldn't Sloth be the problem?

"You know what, I'm not even going to tour you. Go and run around."

With that, the pink haired man heaved a sigh like an old man before shuffling away to find a seat. My breath stuck in my throat when he suddenly pulled out a slice of red velvet cake out of his beige jacket pocket. Luckily, the other students were busy murmuring among themselves to notice him using his powers.

While they were chatting, I approached Gluttony with a disapproving scowl. "Really?"

"What?!" He huffed, shoving the whole cake into his mouth and talking with his mouth full. "I eat when I'm stressed, okay? I'm stress eating."

"For what reason?" I crossed my arms.

"Temperance," he hissed and another slice appeared out of thin air on his palm.