⚜️Chapitre vingt⚜️

Tu me fais devenir fou

You make me go insane

┏━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┓

On a bright, sunny Saturday, I woke up earlier than ever and it was before noon. A weird energizing feeling coursed through me, propelling me to continue my artwork for the Figure painting class.

I wanted to paint.

Prepping the easel, I grabbed my pencil and accentuated the line art while humming a song that had been playing in stores lately. The lining was perfect and I smiled to myself in triumph, pleased that this one would turn out better than my Gluttony painting.

Finishing with my pencil, I searched for my palette but a thought struck me, bringing my eyes back to the white and black canvas. The Gluttony painting of mine was definitely mediocre because of the color choices in terms of shading and the beginner's technique I used.

I definitely didn't want that to happen with this one.

Leaving my room to head towards another, I walked into Jungkook's dorm room without knocking out of habit. There was no one inside but the door was open, so he was obviously in. As I searched around the room, I found the bathroom door open, so I pushed it wider only to walk in on him showering...

Without the curtains closed...

I gasped with my hand over my mouth, my heart beginning to pound in my ears, and my eyes unintentionally slid down, scanning him to confirm what I was seeing. When he immediately found me in the room, staring, or rather, ogling at him, he let out a not so manly yelp and covered his you-know-what.

"Out!"

"Agreed!" I exclaimed promptly and ran out of the bathroom with wobbly legs before sliding down the closed door with my back.

My face started burning. The view of his muscles flexing with every move and his skin glistening by the water streaming down his body was plaguing my mind. His broad shoulders and his tiny waist with all the glorious details in between, and his thick thighs- gosh, his thighs... His strong thighs that had my eyes glued, with the prominent v-line just above them that led to-

"Oh hecking stars, stop!" I slapped my cheeks repeatedly.

So that was what he was hiding under all those oversized clothes...

So lethal...

Soon, he came out of the bathroom, dressed appropriately. After an awkward exchange of greetings I butchered and my endless apologies with flushed cheeks, we settled ourselves on the new couch he bought. He offered me some cookies which I never ate, afraid that I would choke because of all the nerves malfunctioning my brain.

I couldn't help but glance at him, specifically his body from time to time while I was sipping the juice he gave me. How did he have such a good body, better than everyone else's? It was so unfair.

"Why are you drinking from an empty cup for the last two minutes?"

Flinching, I nearly hurled the cup across the room.

"There were... few droplets..."

Sure, there were, you idiot... And you had to drink them, right?

Jungkook crossed his arms and gave me a deep frown that had me gulping in fear. "Why did you come in while I was showering?"

"I didn't know!" I raised my voice in defense.