Chapter 1

In this Book Iris actually dies against Savitar

Earth 1 Central City

It's been nearly 6 months since Iris died by Savitar, and Barry Allen was in a really bad time since Savitar made his promise about killing Iris, Barry was the third time in a week at Iris grave when suddenly he punished himself for letting everything that happens saying "I'm sorry Iris... it was all my fault, even with help of my future self, H.R and the team, we couldn't save you. I just don't know if one day I could be happy if you are not in my life..."

Suddenly someone behind him said, "It's not your fault Barry, we did everything we could, but sadly he was 5 steps ahead of us." Joe said trying to hold his tears.

Barry was very quiet listening to Joe finally on the verge of tears said. "Joe... I wasn't fast enough to save her, and... I'm not strong enough to see her there laying down... maybe just maybe I can run back in tim-"

Joe interrupted him saying "Don't even think about that Barr, do you think that Iris wants you to change this? I'm sorry but everything happens for a reason and maybe there is going to be a reason for her..." "Dead." Barry finished Joe's sentence because he noticed he couldn't finish it

Barry a little stressed about watching Joe letting her daughter stay dead finally said with tears on his cheeks said: "I don't know Joe, I think she would actually want to change this I think she will actually-"

Joe noticing the change of humor of Barry said: "Barr, she will want you to think before you do something, don't you think I will like you to do that, don't you think with making these you can recreate flashpoint?"

"I hope you are right Joe because I just want to see her in my arms, I want to marry her, I want to see her in the wedding dress," Barry said with tears on his eyes and giving a hug to Joe

"Everybody wants that Barry everyone." Saying Joe to Barry while returning the hug.

Finally, they left Iris grave leaving some flowers and Iris's favorite picture of Barry and Iris on the stairs of Joe's house.

Earth-38 National City

Kara after having a rough fight against the queen of daximate Reah, finally Kara makes the choice of making the lead bomb explode.

After a few seconds, Reah starts to cough nonstop, finally, she starts to convince his son by saying  "Mon-El, please save me."

"Like you save my father?" Responded angrily Mon-El

"Goodbye son..." that was her final words after she became dust. Seconds later Mon-El starts to cough. Kara worried about Mon-El's health sits down beside him checking him. Seconds later Kara said, "Mon-El. No. No please, please. I will take you somewhere safe."

Mon-El trying to calm Kara said to her "It's all right don't worry" rapidly Kara responded with a cracking voice "No it's not all right. Alex do something, please tell me what to do."

Alex knowing that everything is going to fall for Kara said: "Kara there is nothing to do, the entire atmosphere is infected." Kara worried about Mon-El said: "How long does he have?" Alex preoccupied with what she was doing said: "I don't know a few minutes." Mon-El making a little smile to calm Kara down said: "It doesn't matter, it was worth it" Kara about to cry said: "No, no just stop Alex... do something for me."

Mon-El and Kara finally arrived to Mon-El's pod Kara said to Mon-El "You're ok Mon-El I've got you." Mon-El roughly talking to Kara said "Kara..." Kara immediately said, "Stop, don't talk just save energy."

Finally, Mon-El about to cry said "There's something I need to say... Where ever I-I go I'm gonna be be- better because of you... You'll be in my h-heart"  Kara with tears in her eyes said, "You made me so happy." Later Kara takes out her collar and gave it to Mon-El "Here take this, so you will always remember me... I love you." After Kara saying those words Mon-El kissed Kara and later saying, "I love you too, I-I wish I could stay with you." Kara starts to cry and then said to Mon-El, "Me too... Me too." Mon-El finally sits on the pod and flew to the galaxy.

Moments later at the D.E.O

Kara thinking about what happened and finally, she said to herself 'I don't know what to do, love is not for me, every time someone enters my heart either I have to let them go, or they just leave, I just need to be the superhero everyone wants..'

Alex arrived seconds later preoccupied for her sister said, "how are you doing Kara?" Kara with a serious tone and went to the point saying, "Alex promise me one thing, that you stay with Maggie forever I don't want you to change that ok?" Alex saw Kara and said happily, "Yeah, of course, don't worry I will not." Later Kara went through the skies so she can think about everything that happened that day and relax at least one second of her life.

Maggie and Alex saw Kara flying and Maggie a little sad said to Alex, "Is she Ok?" "I fear not" Alex said. After some silence, Maggie said, "Well if you want to search go and heck on her you-" Maggie was interrupted by Alex had a big question and later said: "Will you marry me?" Maggie shocked about the question that Alex but after a few seconds she finally said,  "O My God Yes! of course!" Then Alex and Maggie kissed each other and finished with a hug.

A/N: So... I'm new at this if you have any suggestions or saw something incorrect leave it in the comments :)