Chapter 15

Earth-38, National City, DEO

After Barry and Kara couldn't sleep last night, she went to the DEO to clear her mind, when she arrived it was 6 am, everyone at the DEO looked really tired besides J'onn who look at her confused.

"Supergirl? What are you doing here? There are not any alien attacks neither armed robberies."

"I know J'onn I just wanted to clear my mind"

J'onn took her to a clear area where no one can hear them so she could let out everything when he closed the door she let out a big sigh.

"What's wrong Kara?"

"You can read minds, so you know what is happening"

"Well, yeah, but is better if you let out everything, it might help you"

"It's Mon-El and Barry, they have been fighting, and Mon-El thinks Barry came so he can be with me, but that's not true. He also thinks I like Barry, and that I change him"

"And you think that's true"

"I mean... I don't know, he just suffered a really bad thing and he came to clear his mind"

"Yeah, but that is for him, what do you think? What do your emotions feel?"

"I feel like my heart wants to be with both of them, but he wants one more than another, and I think if I try again with love it will happen the same thing like last time"

Kara was sitting down with her hands on her face, then J'onn went near her and bow down and took her hands off her face so she could see him.

"Kara it's not your fault that the Daximites decided to destroy the earth"

"Yes, it was! I was in love with the prince of Daximite!"

"He didn't tell you he was until his family arrived, you risk everything for him even letting him go, and your god Rao rewarded you bringing him back and bring Barry, he is giving you what you deserve... Love, but you have to think, make your mind and emotions go by hand and with that, you will understand what can you do"

Kara looked at him, she had some tears on her eyes, her mind, and emotions were going crazy, but he was right, she needs to put her emotions and her mind go by hand, or else she could go crazy and maybe choose wrongly or made something that she might regret passing the time. After a few seconds, she hugs her papa bear, he knew what to do on hard times.

"Thank you"

"That's why am here, to help you"

"Where's Mon-El?"

"He went with his other two friends to their ship, they are trying to figure out what happened to their ship and why they accidentally arrived in this timeline, he told me they would be back at noon, so if you want to rest go home or if you want to stay here and I could bring you a blanket"

"What do you mean they accidentally arrived at this timeline"

"He didn't tell me much, he just said that something made the ship start, and it broke something of the ship, so they are checking what is wrong."

"Ok, guess I will talk to him later and question him of two things now. Talk to me when they arrive at the DEO, I will go back to my apartment, thanks again J'onn it helps me"

"Don't worry Kara, I'm always here, now go get some rest and prepare yourself for today"

After a few seconds of flying around National City Kara finally decided to get back to her apartment and finally rest a little.

National City, Kara's Apartment

Barry's mind was still on thoughts of mostly everything, suddenly, he heard something at the windows outside of Kara's room, he started to get out of the room and check what the sounds were, but before he could see what happened, he put his flash ring, so if it was a threat he could be prepared. He opened a little the door to check who it was, but he never imagined He could be here, not him, he had suffered enough. On the wall, someone wrote "I'm back" and down those words, he saw a photo of Iris with an "X" and besides that one there was one of Kara and it said, "She is next". Barry Immediately saw a shadow of a man outside of Kara's building. He immediately touches something on the ring and the suit started to come out of the ring, and with that, the race had begun.

Outskirts of National City

The Flash started to get behind his enemy since he had a building of advantage but the scarlet speedster was getting close to him. Suddenly he's an enemy stop on a place Barry knew very well, the place where he arrived and saved Kara.

"What do you want... Thawne? I thought you were dead"

"Oh Barry, you know, thanks to one of the big screw-up you've done... "Flashpoint" thanks to that I knew something will happen soon, so I decided to come here, and I saw Savitar killed Iris... I mean why didn't I think of that? Oh, right everyone on the future knew you didn't love her enough, it wasn't worth it"

"So you're here to kill Supergirl?"

"You think if I want to kill Supergirl I wouldn't have done it now? I made that so I have your attention, you might see me some time, but if you tell Supergirl or anyone from the two earths I might change the timeline again, I'm just preparing you for the crisis that is coming, hope you're prepared, and if someone finds out about me sadly he is going to be "disappeared" you understand"

"No, if I caught you first" but before The Flash could do something someone took his arm when he turned around another Thawne hit him.

"Don't even try Barry, remember I'm always 10 steps ahead of you" with that The Reverse Flash left The Flash on the ground.

When he finally stood up he just saw a blur get away from the place. The only thing Barry could do was scream as loud as his lungs could...

AN: Hi! I hope everyone is alright and ok. I'm sorry for not publishing the last day but I had a project that took all the time of my Monday. And another thing, thanks for the 2k readers! I didn't imagine getting 2k and I'm glad that everyone is liking the Fanfic! Well, I hope you like this new chapter, and we'll see you during the week. As always don't forget to vote! And once again thank you guys :p!