Chapter 16

Earth-38 Outskirts of National City

Barry was running as fast as he could to Kara's apartment so he could hide everything Thawne made because if she watches something about it she will ask him about and Thawne will kill her... And Barry will do everything to protect her, even lying to her just to save her life, he knows she doesn't need someone to save her, but Thawne is a very mysterious person, he will find something to hurt her or even kill her, and that was bothering him.

National City, Kara's Apartment

When Barry arrived at the apartment Kara was nowhere to be seen, he watched everything was upside down so he ran up and down to clean everything, the biggest problem was the blood on the wall, how he will take the words Thawne left on time? So he decided to run for some paint and brushes, the problem is where can you find paint and brushes at 6 almost 7 am?

Barry knew something he was screwed if he doesn't find paint and brushes on time, then a miracle happens there are productions 5 blocks of Kara's apartment, it wasn't the same paint, and he hopped Rao she didn't notice, after 3 seconds Barry finished painting, he used his arms so the paint will dry off.

Barry went to Kara's bed so he could change and throw away the bucket of paint and the brushes, but someone decided to appear the second he enters the bedroom... Kara. When she arrived she smell something like paint.

"Barry? Are you Awake?" When he heard that he just do everything to hide the paint and brushes and change to his pajamas and save his suit on the ring, everything in just two seconds.

"What's up Kara?" He said looking a little different from her perspective

"Are you ok?" She said with a lot of suspicious

"I should ask you the same, where were you?"

"Oh I just went to the DEO to check if they needed some help"

"At 6:57 am?" He said checking his phone

"I just wanted to clear my mind"

"Why you just talk to me? I could've talked to you without any problem, you know I'm always open to talk to you"

"Thanks, Barry but I didn't want to wake you up... Wait why are you awake, and why the apartment smells like fresh paint?"

Barry tensed up, what he could say that makes sense? "I-I went for a glass of water when I saw your wall was a bit scratch? yeah, it had some scratches so as a great superfriend I painted for you" He said with a fake smile still tensed up.

"Barry... I'm not stupid who will have some paint at 7 am?"

"The workers 5 blocks away..."

"Did you stole a bucket of paint and brushes just to paint my wall?"

"Yeah..."

Kara just glared at him she couldn't know if he was lying and she didn't know the difference of the pulse of his heart since it was beating fast. She just let it slide.

"Ok, if you took the brushes and paint you will buy new ones for the workers"

"I- uh ok fine"

Barry and Kara didn't want to sleep because they know they will not fall asleep, so Barry decided to make breakfast while Kara took a long shower feeling a little better thanks to the talk she had with J'onn. When she finished showering and changing he saw his sexy superfriend... sexy? Kara thought she tried to shake the thought of her thinking he is sexy, but she just couldn't, but then he turn around, so both of them had to change their expression, Kara to a serious one and Barry doing fake smiles, even doing the breakfast was difficult for him, he couldn't stop thinking about the words Thawne said to him, if he said anything he will kill his loved ones of both earths and most importantly... Kara

"Hey... I see you made breakfast... Is that bacon!" She said changing her tone, he just started to laugh

"Yeah, I made everything since we both eat a lot."

"Thanks, Barr you... are the best" she said looking to his eyes and she confirmed something,

"His eyes are perfect"

"Who's eyes?" Kara just froze

"What?"

"You said, his eyes are perfect," He said a little confused

"Oh, nothing... I was thinking about uh... the cat I had at Midvale" She said trying not to turn red

"Oh, that's cool... When I was living with my parents I had some fishes"

They awkwardly laugh for a few seconds.

"Well let's eat, or the food will be cold"

When they both finished eating Kara had to go back to Cat.Co but he promised Barry she will talk to Mon-El about what happened last night when she left he decided to run for a while... to clear his mind of everything it works when he runs, even just fr 5 seconds, he like feeling the breeze and just watching everything in slow motion...

Somewhere...

"So when does Purity will rise?"

"According to my calculations at noon, remember no one has to get out of this place I will teleport and get her ok?" DeVoe said.

"Yes, while you do that I want to train a little since now I have two opponents," Reign said

National City, CatCo.

Kara was talking to James about what happened yesterday, when suddenly on the news, then the reporter started to talk.

"We are at 57th street where a woman is making chaos with her voice, there is no sign of Supergirl yet, but it appears to be The Blur had just arrived."

James turned around and Kara was nowhere to be seen. He just hoped the best for the heroes.

National City, 57th Street

The woman started to shout making everyone cover their ears. After a few seconds of just the woman shouting The Flash started to run circles so he could throw her lighting, but the cry of the woman stop him from doing it. what she didn't expect was the girl of steel hitting her from the back.

"Are you alright?" Supergirl said giving him a hand so he could stand up

"Yeah, man you have a lot of crazy shouting girls"

"You have no idea"

"Who are you?" Barry shouted

"I am Purity, and I will destroy this earth no matter what"

"We'll see about that," Both heroes said. And so the heroes and purity started the first battle of many to come...

AN: Hi! I hope everyone is ok and well. Here is Chapter 16! Remember to vote! See you next week (Or maybe tomorrow or on Sunday who knows) :p