Chapter 4

Earth-38, Kara's apartment

After a few second both Barry and Kara were on the couch eating and talking about who won the race. After a few seconds, Barry and Kara stare into each other eyes not wanting to look away, Kara was still remembering the dream of Barry and her walking through the gardens of Krypton.

Until there were several knocks at her door.

"Kara, I don't care if you are mad at me right now, I want to talk so please open before I break the door." said an angry Alex, she cares a lot about her sister that's why she wants to talk so she can at least take a break or at least take every feeling at least.

When both heard an angry Alex they both broke their stare and having their checks red as Barry's suit, Barry looking somewhere trying not to look at her scratching his neck while Kara was playing with her hair looking at the door.

"I think I should open the door, or my sister is gonna kill me," Kara said a little embarrassed

"Don't worry, if girls want some time alone I can go somewhere else," said Barry still scratching his neck.

"First let me talk to her, see-"

"No, it's fine meanwhile I can check the town a little, last time I was on this earth I only visit the doughnuts place, the D.E.O, Catco, and well the place we first met. Barry interrupted her with a little smile.

"Ok, but first here," Kara said speeding back to the DEO taking a cellphone and later coming back giving him the cellphone.

Barry look at Kara surprised and Barry being Barry said "Kara... I can't take the phone what-"

Now was Kara's turn to interrupted Barry by saying "No, Barry take it that phone is from the DEO so if you need something you can call either the DEO, Winn, J'onn, or me. I already have the contact of the phone so if you want something you know I will call you back ok? And when I finished talking to my sister maybe you can talk about why you are here, of course, if you want, I don't want to bother you... uh maybe not, or maybe we can do something else... like, watch a movie or maybe I just shut up"

Barry stared at her and gave her a gentle chuckle and finally said "No don't worry we can talk about that, and yeah we could watch a movie" he didn't know why he felt something funny when he saw Kara.

Kara slightly chuckled. Both Barry and Kara were sightly still staring at each other forgetting their problems just for a few seconds, but they both thought that in the inside both were sad about their losses, which was true... but by watching each other they could feel different.

After a few seconds, there was a big and loud sound through the door and finally, the door went down to the floor, both Barry and Kara stare at Alex that look at both of them a little mad but at the same time confused.

"Who is he?" Finally, Alex broke the tension that was through the air.

"He is my superfriend Barry Allen, the one who saved me both on the Music Meister word and when Siobhan threw me to the window, and he is The Flash he is from another earth," Kara said still looking in disbelief that her sister broke her door.

"First, Hi I'm Alex Kara's sister nice to meet you, second, sorry Kara I will repair it while we talk NOW," Alex said extending her arm to take Barry's hand to greet him to this earth.

"The pleasure is mine, well since you two need to talk I'm gonna go, see you soon girls," Barry said speeding off the apartment.

Kara just smile, which made Alex even more confused.

"What did just happened?" Alex questions her little sister.

"What happened was that my sister just broke down my door," Kara said, Alex rolled her eyes and went for her equipment that was outside in the hall.

Kara was very confused, which Alex noticed Kara's face and said "For a few hours you were mad I know you wouldn't open the door, so I brought my equipment if you didn't open the door, which you didn't do. And why the speedster was in your apartment?"

Kara slightly smile and said "Well remember that there was a problem outskirt of the town?

"Mhm," Alex just said while repairing Kara's door.

"Well he was the "problem" if you could say it in that way, so he came to this earth to clear his mind off his earth, he was gonna tell me what happened until you decided to broke my door," Kara said slightly angry looking at her sister.

"Again sorry, I didn't know, and to be fair you were pretty sad a few hours ago, what did he do to make you that happy? I haven' see you that happy since you know..."Alex said finishing the door while Kara looked down at the floor and put a sad face.

Alex look back at Kara that now was sad she knew it was her fault "Kara I'm sorry-"

Kara looked back at her and said "Don't worry, you know I have suffered a lot but that is one of the worst experiences I ever had, now I know how my mom felt when she had to let me go. I know I will never get something like I had with Mon-El." Kara said, but she didn't know what she said at that time.

Alex went to hug her for a few seconds but for the Danvers sister, it felt like an eternity. After that Kara told her sister everything that happened before her sister arrived.

"Well I'm sorry but hey it looks that Barry made something I couldn't do"

"And what was that?"

"Make you happy," Alex said and both sisters hug another time while they were hugging Kara started to feel something different when he remembered or saw Barry, but then she remembered Mon-El which made her a little sad.

Finally, Alex left and Kara watches her phone remembering Mon-El and everything that happened 6 months ago she knew that Barry was gonna left someday and she will be on her earth again alone which she didn't want that but it was the sad truth, she then reminded that she doesn't need to be Kara Danvers.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing, she saw a message of Barry that said:

"Want more pizza of pepperoni?" Kara just stare at the phone and text back

"Yeah, why not? I just finished talking with Alex so you can come back."

"Ok."