Chapter 30

Earth-1, Streets of Central City

Reverse Flash was running everywhere, destroying things, hitting people so he could get the attention of the Scarlett Speedster, meanwhile, Pestilence finally came down, she started to destroy buildings and moving cars upside down.

After a few seconds of running, Reverse Flash was about to phase his hand to a kid's chest.

"I'm sorry kid, but if I don't do this your hero The Flash will not come to attack his nemesis" His fingers were about to phase the poor kid's chest, he was crying and so his parents shouting "leave him alone" or "take me instead of him" but Eobard wasn't paying much attention to their parents, he was just laughing like a maniac.

The Flash saw him doing this, and he went as fast as his body could, he didn't want to lose anybody else, not after Iris, he started to feel his body making more sparks than he normally does.

One millisecond later Reverse Flash was gone and the kid was with his parents the three of them crying, the kid moves his head and he saw The Flash.

"Are you okay kid?" He asked

"Ye-yes sir, thank you so much" the kid could barely say

"Now go and hide, this is going to take a while..." and in a blink of an eye, Flash was halfway were he left Reverse Flash, and the kid just looks at the way he left.

"Eobard you are going to kill a kid's life just to fight?!" He said shouting

"In my time that kid is already dead," he said grinning and that made Flash even more pissed, and so the race of the speedsters started, while Kid Flash and Vibe were trying to neutralize Pestilence

Streets of Star City

Arrow and his team were trying to do something against the worldkillers, which was one of the most difficult things they could do since they didn't have something to attack them and making something.

"What can we do? Both of them are indestructible, our arrows don't work against them" Speedy said, Green Arrow was thinking.

"Look, distract them, I have a kryptonite arrow, but the problem is that it's just one, while you distract them I co-"

"You have what?!" Supergirl said through the comms

"Who gave you our comm?" He said angrily

"That's me, and be happy she came to help you since there is also an attack on Central," Felicity said

"Look I don't know how you got a kryptonite arrow, but they are human beings, and that could kill them, I will go against Reign while you try to neutralize Purity, but don't even think of using that arrow you understand?" He just grunted

"Fine, but if things go upside down & will not another choice but use the arrow"

"Don't worry, you will not use it," she said

While they were arguing Reign and Purity were destroying the city making everything on fire, but suddenly Reign was gone and Purity got hit with three explosive arrows at the same time.

"So you're here for round three?" Reign said laughing

"Well we are 1-1 we need to check who is the real winner," She said, then Reign push her so she could stay away from her and then start the fight, she started with some hit vision, then some freeze breath but she countered both of the attacks, and that made Reign angry. So she sped right in front of her and then she started to hit her everyplace she could, some of the hits got the target, others didn't, when she got distracted for a second Supergirl uses her heat vision and that hit Reign's eyes, she got blind for a few seconds, and that was great for Supergirl so she could start her counterattack.

While this was happening, Team Arrow was still in the fight against Purity, but they didn't have the same luck as Supergirl, Purity saw Green Arrow on a rooftop shooting his arrows and she uses it as an opportunity to hit him with her cry, and so she did.

He didn't expect the cry and he didn't have a place to hide from her cry, so when it hit him he started to fall from the roof.

"Ollie!" was the last thing he heard before disappeared

Somewhere...

As Oliver hit the ground he saw he wasn't on Star City anymore... again

"Now what do you want? I'm in the middle of something... again!" Oliver yelled

"You are welcome for saving you from that horrendous fall," The Monitor said

"I'm here to tell you that no matter what you need to use the kryptonite arrow I gave you days before so you can take out this one," He pointed to Reign as they were watching a hologram of the fight

"You heard Supergirl if I use it she is going to kill me," he said

"Don't worry, that arrow I gave you doesn't kill the person, it just takes the powers and the other mind she has"

"What do you mean with that?" He asked

"It means this women" He pointed at the worldkillers

"Can't control their minds and their bodies, someone or something else is doing it"

"But why just one arrow if they are three?"

"Because we need to take care of her first, and then you can do the same with the other two," He said pointing to Reign, Oliver just rolled his eyes

"Look I don't know your plan, but if something happens to Barry or Kara I'm going to find a way to torture you no matter what"

"Don't worry Mr. Queen the plan is going to work, now go and finish this before DeVoe gets the materials"

Star City, Seconds later...

And so Oliver reappeared and got back to the where he was before falling

"I'm back, it hurt a lot but I'm back," He said

"Good, we are controlling Purity, but I think Supergirl needs help" Spartan said

"On it" and so he started to run, near the fight of Supergirl and Reign, and he saw Kara on the ground with some bruises, and blood on her nose, so he decided to use the arrow.

"You are a failure Supergirl, you will never be as powerful as I am before I kill you any last words?" Kara was looking down mad as to how Reign beat her in just a few minutes, she wanted to scream and destroy her but she knows that will not happen, she sighed

"You will never win this fight even though you kill me! The Flash and Green Arrow are going to stop you!" She screamed, that made Reign laugh

"You think those two are capable? you couldn't defeat me, they are going to have the same fate you are going to have" Reign had a rock on both of her hands and was about to hit her, but suddenly she heard at her comm

"Kara, listen to me, move now!"

AN: First I need to say something, first of all, thank you for the 5K! I'm really glad people are reading this and they are liking it! Seconds this fanfic has between another 7 to 15 chapters I'm not sure, and when I finish this fanfic I'm going to take a few vacations between 2 to 4 weeks, but before I take my vacations and before finishing this fanfic I'm going to ask you what fanfic would you like, I have three options and from those three I'm going to ask you what of them will you like to read (if no one chooses the next fanfic I guess I will choose it), and when I finally start to write again I'm going to publish all the chapters, so I'm going to take another 2 months, but I'm going to update you when I'm almost done with those chapters, I think is better since I can come up with ideas easier and faster. 

And that's it! Hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote! :p