Chapter 24

Earth-38, Streets of National City

After shooting his arrow against Pestilence, Spartan and Speedy went and help Flash move his feet from the rocks.

"What are you guys doing here?" The Flash asked moving out of the rocks from the building

"We can talk about that later, now we need to help Supergirl, Flash you are going with Speedy to help her. Spartan and I are going to fight against this two" Green Arrow said

"No, you go and help her, this two are too powerful, and I know you can help her, I want to go with her, but these women are really powerful... So you go and help her, Spartan, Speedy come with me" Both of them turn to see what Green Arrow was going to say, he just said to them "Go with him" and so, the heroes separated to their positions.

Flash, Speedy, and Spartan saw the women getting up.

"Guys you go with the false Black Canary and I go with the one with tiger claws," The Flash said, they just nodded

"Flash! Take this" Spartan threw him a comm

"Thanks, distract them I will go and get something for you two to fight false Black Canary" The Flash in one second went for the buds so they couldn't hear the cry

"Here, take them, it will cancel her cry, with this, her power will be useless, but she is strong so don't get too excited"

"We never get excited even if we have something that can help us," Speedy said

"Okay, so now... let's fight this two"

So the heroes started the fight with the worldkillers. While the three heroes where fighting, Supergirl, and Reign continued their fight, but this time Supergirl was losing, she notices Reign gaining a lot of strength, and she was worried about that.

She decides to fly through the buildings so she could at least get more solar power so she could continue her fight, but Reign had other thoughts, Supergirl was flying but her nemesis was close she was about to get her boot, but someone stops her by hitting her with an explosive arrow. She turn around to check where the person hit her, thanks to the distraction Green Arrow made, Supergirl could make her move.

She started with punches everywhere, then she used her freeze breath which both of them just made the effect of making her even more pissed.

"Oliver!" The Flash said through the comms

"What's up?" He responded trying hit Reign with his arrow

"Is everything alright there?" He said still running from Pestilence

"Just a little complicated but we are fine, and what about you?" He said moving from the lasers Reign shot at him

"Fine, if you need help you-"

"Yes I know, I talk to you, Barry we need to give Kara a comm so she can hear us, Diggle has a comm"

"It's ok, I have a comm with her, and it has communication with her team"

"Okay, if she talks to you, tell me"

"Fin-" Before he could finish his sentence, Pestilence hit him, but he got up fast, that it didn't look like he was hit a second ago, so he decided to use one of his famous moves, it will hurt him... but not as much as the one who receives it.

So the Flash went back to an alley, almost 5.3 miles, and when he saw he was far he decided to get back, when he made that move, Pestilence didn't know what happen, but she was happy about it, so she went to help her friend. But Marlize knew what that meant, and it was no good for them.

"Pestilence! Can you hear me?"

"Now what do you want?"

"Listen to me just for this, The Flash is coming back, and he is going to come back so fast that he could hurt you, and so much, you need to move!"

"The Flash is a coward, that's why he left, now, I'm going to help my partn-" And in a Flash, Pestilence and the fist of the Flash met making a sonic boom, that made every hero, villain, and citizen look at where the noise was heard.

"Goddamit! Reign you need to get back here with Purity and Pestilence now!"

"No!"

"If you don't get back, the heroes are going to win, and if that happens you're not going to conquer the multiverse!" When Reign heard that, she was so mad to leave the fight thanks to some partner, but if she wants to win this she needs to leave this fight

"This will not end like this!" She said to Supergirl, but Supergirl was just thinking about what could have happened to Barry

Reign and Purity went for her partner who was knocked out, and move fast no one could see them after blinking one time. When Supergirl saw they left, she went so fast to check on Barry so did Oliver. When she arrived, she saw him on the ground.

"Ugh... di-did we made i-it?" He asked grabbing his hand

"Yes... We made it" She said kissing him like it was the last time he was going to see him.

"Wow... That... was unexpected..."Speedy said Flash and Supergirl saw their friends looking at them with big and wide-open mouths, except for Oliver. He just looked surprised

"Well, we need to go to your lair, to check on Flash, and to talk to both of you, we have a problem on our earth.

Somewhere...

Marlize was waiting for the worldkillers to arrive, she was so pissed off about the fact that she told them what to do, and what was about to happen, and they just didn't care about anything she said, just the fact that if they didn't have left the scene, they would have lost the battle and not just earth-38 but earth-1 battle since they are going back to that earth and now with help of the Flash and Supergirl. After a few minutes, the worldkillers had arrived.

"What were you three thinking?!" She yelled at them

"Move her there"

"Now thanks for not hearing what I was saying at the battle, we had lost a battle... And this one was one of the most important!" Marlize said when she moved to check on Pestilence, but Reign and Purity were not moving

"If you yell at us one more time... She is going to make you deaf and I'm going to make you blind, you understand that?"

"Fine" Marlize said trying not to look so scared

"Girls, thanks to what happened today, the phase didn't end, so now we need to end the phase, but now it's going to be on earth-1..." 

AN: Sorry for publishing it a little late, but it is better than not publishing it today! Remember to vote! :p