Chapter 5

Earth-38 National City's streets

After Barry sends the message he went to a pizzeria near Kara's apartment finally, when he arrived he ordered 4 pizzas 2 for him and 2 for Kara.

When he finished paying he turn back and walk away but bump with someone then he helps her to stand up, he stopped when he saw her, it was Iris from earth-38

"I'm sorry, I didn't saw you were there," Iris said to Barry but Barry was still in shock to saw her.

"Are you ok?" Iris tried to say something before it was really awkward.

"Uh... yeah sorry, it was actually my fault" Barry said trying to hold his tears.

"Well thank you for the help, I gotta go with my boyfriend, I'm sorry again," Iris said with her box of pizza on her hand.

Barry just saw her leave, seconds later he went to the bathroom and tried to wash his face because he was really sad watching her dead fiancee alive.

Seconds later he hears the chef calling the number of his turn. After Barry took the boxes of pizza he sped to Kara's apartment still thinking about Iris, thinking why the world let her see again when he was trying to not think about her.

National City, Kara's Apartment

Kara was thinking about Mon-El when she suddenly heard a knock on her door, using her x-ray vision she saw that it was Barry. Before she opens the door she tried to change her sad face to a happy one for his friend he has already suffered a lot, Barry hasn't told her that but she knows something is really wrong.

"Hey," Kara said opening the door.

"Hey, I brought the pizzas," Barry said trying not to use a sad tone.

Kara move to let Barry pass so that he could put the down the pizzas.

"Put the pizzas on the island," Kara said closing the door, Barry just nodded and let the pizzas down. After that, there was an awkward silence

"So..."

"So..."

Both said trying to at least talk.

"What did Alex told? because you are clearly not fine if you want to talk about it of course."

"Wha- how did you now I'm not fine?" Kara said really surprised

"Well, I notice you have a little crinkle when you are or lying, sad, preoccupied, or something is wrong," Barry said while taking one slice of pizza from the first box he saw

"You know me well Mr. Allen, but I'm not the only one here upset," Kara said, and then she grabs one box of pizza.

"Yeah you are right Ms. Danvers, that's why I'm here right? Well, I'm gonna said what happened to me first and if you want you can tell me your story if you don't want to is fine" Barry said while eating his second slice.

Kara just nodded because she couldn't talk, her mouth was full of pizza.

"Remember that when you were on my earth during the Music Meister problem? Well, we were fighting a time remanent of myself, he wanted me to feel sad so that he was able to be alive." Barry started he told her everything until he get to the part of Iris, he tried to hold his tears.

But he finally said it "Until Sa-Savitar slayed my fiancee right in front of me... I-I wasn't fast enough to save her, and before I arrived I bumped with this earth Iris, I was about to cry and hug her, but it would be really weird for her." Barry said letting tears run down his face.

Kara went beside Barry and hug him.

"Hey, Barr it's alright I'm happy that you didn't want to become your 2024 you, you are really brave not like me..." Kara said still hugging his superfriend

"Of course you are brave," Barry said breaking the hug

"Well now is my turn to tell my story right?" Kara said

After Kara told all her story about Mon-El, Mon-El's mother, and a new threat that is happening in National City. Barry didn't say anything he was paying attention to everything that Kara was telling him when she finished she tears in her eyes and they were very puffy. Barry just hug her and said, "You are really brave Kara, no one would have done what you had done I know Mon-El is really proud of you, Why do I know that? Because I'm really proud of you, sometimes you are up on the top of the mountain but sometimes you can fall and be again on the ground, you just need to stand up and try again, not for you, or Alex or the DEO, do it for the ones that fall and couldn't stand up not because they didn't want to, because of something happened." Barry said still hugging Kara.

Kara broke the hug cleaning her tears and said, "Oh Rao, and I'm the one that is supposed to help you and clear your mind" Both slightly chuckled

"Thank you, Kara, for letting me stay I really wanted this something that can clear my mind of"

"No, thank you, Barry, you really know how to deal with pain and still be alright"

"Well, I can't show the other ones that I'm sad, I'm the leader I need to show them that I'm fine even though I'm not, but thanks to the people that love me, they help me to get up, someone told me to be happy because if you aren't happy no one around you is gonna be happy"

Kara smiled "Well the one that told you that is really smart"

"Yeah, he really is" both laugh

"Wanna watch a movie?" Barry said

"of course" both Barry and Kara stayed all night watching movies and series. Finally, they both went to sleep, they were arguing who will take the couch until Barry sped Kara to her room and he lay down on the couch so Kara wouldn't let him take the bed.

Kara just grunt and scream "Fine you win! Good night Barry!"

Barry just chuckled and responded, "Good night Kara!" And they went to sleep but they couldn't stop thinking about each other and their best moments together...

Earth-1, Somewhere

"The speedster is on earth-38, should we go with our ally from that earth?"

"She is not our ally, we haven't even talk to her"

"Well, should we go now and talk to her?"

"No, we have to wait a few more days"

"Whatever you say, my love"

"Soon everyone is gonna fall for..."