Chapter 14

Earth-38, National City, Kara's Apartment

"So..." Kara started

"So..." He continued

"Look Barr I'm not mad at you... Well, a little pissed off, why would you do that? I know that you would never do that so why would you even try to start a fight? Alex told me you started and that's why I'm very surprised... So why Barry?"

He tries to look everywhere except her eyes, he is so embarrassed about everything that happened at the bar, but he needs to talk and tell why he started, with a big sigh Barry finally talk

"Iris..."

"What she has to do with this"

"Mon-El started to talk about her, he said that I was changing Iris for someone else..." He stayed silent for a while thinking if he was really changing her, or he just started to like her and have feelings for her, his mind was thinking fast even for a speedster, he didn't know if it was true feelings or just something else, his mind was pointing to the option number two, but his hearth... his hearth was going for option number one.

"For who Barry?"

"For you..." She was shocked about the answer, she tried so hard to not blush, is he really liking her or it's just a jealous thought of Mon-El, does he really like her, does Kara likes him? her thoughts were as his thoughts... All messed up, they couldn't believe they liked each other, they had just suffered from losses, well Barry, since Mon-El is back, but she wasn't thinking really about him since Barry arrived.

"Look, Barry if he talks about Iris not knowing what happened to her, it's wrong, he does not have the right but you can't punch him, it's wrong"

"What could have I done? I was really pissed... it's just that those words hurt me, he thought I would cheat on Iris just because I want to? No, she was the love of my life"

"Yea I know... I'm going to talk to him and it's going to be a serious talk"

"Look I'm sorry-"

"Don't be I understand that... I mean if someone would have talked about my parents saying they sent me because they wanted to I would have reacted the same way and I know it is not how I should react but it's the..."

"Adrenaline"

"Yeah... But sny way why does he think that?"

"Because I brought you a flower, we were holding hands, we stare each other..."

"But all of them have a great excuse..."

"Of course, the flower was because I thank you for letting me stay"

"Which you shouldn't have because... On my couch..."

"You are welcome to crash" Both of them started to laugh, after a few seconds they stare, but they didn't know after a few seconds it started to become something natural.

"Dammit Barry why I can't be mad at you just for 5 minutes"

"I don't know Danvers... I don't know. Look I'm sorry, I didn't want to create a big drama, but it was really difficult"

"Barry don't worry, I will talk to Mon-El, he doesn't deserve to talk about Iris if he doesn't know what happened to her."

"Thanks, Kara"

"Don't worry that's why I'm here. Now since we couldn't eat for everything that happened what do you want to eat?"

"Mmm... What about potstickers??"

"Barry Allen you read my mind"

After Kara flew to her favorite restaurant of potstickers and went back to her apartment, Barry was looking around still thinking of what Mon-El was saying, he knew he liked Kara but he still didn't know if it was real or just to forget one love. Finally, Kara arrived, when Barry saw the blonde arrive, with her hair all messed up, her blue ocean eyes, and her beautiful smile, he realized it wasn't to forget Iris, he is crazy for Kara, the superheroine that will make everything to save the people she loves no matter the cost, and he knew he would do the same not just for her, for everyone from team Flash, Supergirl, even the DEO without knowing them.

"So you ready to eat?"

"Yeah"

When they finished their race of who will finish their food first (Which Barry won) they saw it was too late and decided to rest, after they change their clothes, Barry was going to go to the couch when suddenly she started to hold his hand.

"No sir, yesterday we talk, you are going to stay in my bed"

"I thought because you were mad at me you wouldn't let me sleep there, and besides it's your bed"

"Even if I'm mad at you I never broke a promise, and I will not start a discussion like last night of who is staying on the bed, so go, and don't you dare sped me the-"

Barry started to carry her but she knew that was his plan so she had an idea, and try to move away and carry him to her bed, but she tripped on her carpet and made him stumble upon, falling on her, making them look to each other when they stood up they were doing everything to not look red as their suit and cape.

"Uhh, I'm sorry I guess I'm gonna sleep in your bed..." Finally defeated he went to her room but before he closes the door he started to look back at her.

"Goodnight Kara"

"Goodnight Barry"

"And tomorrow it's your turn, or I will sped you to your room, no matter if we stumble again," he said winking his eye, which made her speed turn the lights off so he couldn't see her all red.

"Fine, we are going to change every day, and if you don't follow the arrangement I will chain you to the bed you understand? And I'm serious" They just laugh and went to bed thinking of each other, but something was bothering them, do the other have the same feelings for the other. That night neither of them had another nightmare, they were just thoughts of the other.

Earth-38, Somewhere...

"So tomorrow she is going to appear are you sure?"

"The percentage of her appearing is of 99.0099%"

"Well, that doesn't sound like 100%, so if she doesn't appear our plan is going to fail, and if that happens you and your wife are going to die you understand?"

"Don't worry, she will appear and we will have the advantage, and if she appears, the other one will appear, so don't show up tomorrow, if you show up everything will go to hell"

"Ok. So let's wait for her to appear... Let's wait for Purity to rise up..."

AN: Hope you enjoy it! And don't forget to vote :p!