Chapter 19

Earth-38, National City, DEO

Barry was on the med-bay waiting for Kara to wake up, he was really mad for the things Mon-El made, but he was preoccupied of Kara and what Reverse Flash told him a day ago, even in the fight against Purity he thinking he made that woman, but then he remembers Eobard would not make that.

After a few minutes Kara woke up, she was still dizzy, Barry saw she was awake and the only thing he does was hug her.

"Finally you are awake!"

"Do-don't worry I'm fine, remember I'm the girl of steel," she said hugging him back

"Hi, Kara how you feeling?" Her sister said behind Barry

"I'm fine... Where's Mon-El"

"He is with his team don't worry"

"I'm so sorry Kara, this was all my fault he started to challenge me and I said that he should help you but he didn't listen, I should've ignored him and go with you" Kara took his hand

"Alex, can I talk to Barry alone?" Her sister just nodded and left, Barry was still looking to the ground embarrassed of himself, then she took her other hand and she put her on Barry's face so he could see her

"Barry, you don't have to worry, I need to take care of myself because one time will happen when you sadly will go back to your earth and Mon-El might not be here, and before you and Mon-El were here I was working alone, you don't have to worry," she said starting to look at his green perfect eyes

"I know it's just... I don't want to lose anyone, not anymore I will always look for you, Cisco, Caitlin, Joe, Alex, even Mon-El... If I know I can save someone and I didn't save him or her like..." He took a deep breath, she took his hand "You can do it, continue"

"Like Iris, I will have so much blame, and I just want you to be safe"

"Barry, you and I both know we take the risk by putting the cape, the symbol, everything to become a hero, it's difficult sometimes but we need to believe in each other-"

"And I believe in you, you know that"

"Of course, and I believe in you with all my heart, so you don't have to worry... I'm here" they both stare to each other eyes, they started to lean closing their eyes, but suddenly when their lips were almost about to meet someone started to knock the door.

"Kara..." Mon-El started, both heroes react fast, she started to play with her hair, and he was scratching his head, both nervous and shy about what was about to happen.

"Kara, can I talk to you?" Mon-El said, Barry looked at him and then to her, she just nods to him.

"It's fine don't worry" she whispered, then he just left, but he was looking at him.

When Barry left there was an awkward silence, Mon-El was thinking what he was going to say, while she was thinking about what will have happened between her and Barry... They were gonna kiss? Her mind was everywhere except in the place she was at the moment.

"Kara, I'm sorry, it's just- my emotions took control of me, I didn't think you needed help" He was saying, but she was still on the clouds, thinking of the very first time she imagined the gardens of Krypton with Barry is that going to happen? Of course not since Krypton exploded, but being in a relationship with Barry?

"Kara? Kara? Kara!" Finally, she looks at Mon-El, he was a little confused

"Are you ok? Is it something I said?"

"What? No, look Mon-El as I said to Barry, I sometimes will be going to fight alone, and before you guys, I was fighting alone, so please don't worry, but you need to stop acting like a child, because that is going to cause really bad things, like what happened on the bar, and in this fight where you two argue, so I need you to stop being jealous"

"I'm not jealous..." She just rolled her eyes

"Jealous or not you need to stop fighting, you might cause something even worse"

"You have no idea..." He whispered

"What are you talking about?"

"It looks like we are trending topic, and Purity is on the loose"

"What do you mean Purity is on the loose! What happen?"

"When you were knocked out Barry hit me and then he took you here to the DEO, but before he was gone he told me that I watch her until the agents got here, but when I look to check where she was, she was gone, I check everywhere but no one was either flying or speeding"

Kara just sighed "Maybe she is working with someone else... Maybe she is working with Reign, we need to check"

"They are already checking that out, but they can't find anything"

She sighed again "And what's the other thing? What do you mean trending?"

"The news thought we are a love triangle thanks to the argument we had in the middle of the fight"

"What?! Barry!" Barry and Alex ran to the med-bay preoccupied about her

"What happened? Are you ok?" He said

"What does he mean about we are a love triangle?" He just stood there not wanting to say anything while her sister was about to laugh as hard as she could

"It looks like National City is in two bands now #teamblur and #teamalien" she was shocked about what happened, first Barry was about to kiss her, then they have lost Purity and she might be with Reign, then people think she has a love interest between two guys... Which was true! But she didn't want to be official"

"I think I need a break..."

Somewhere...

"Ok, now that you understand everything, we need to wait for Pestilence, when she is ready, you two are going to help her, and with that, you two help her. But you don't need to use all your power, they can't know we have more power than we do."

"Ok, let's finish this Phase and then conquer the Multiverse..."

AN: Don't forget to vote! The new chapter will be published soon it might be published this Sunday or the same day I publish (Monday) :p