Chapter 20

Earth-38, National City, A Store

After Barry and Kara walked back to her apartment they stop to a store to buy some food and candies since Kara wanted to relax by watching some musical movies with his friend, but before they watch the movies they need to talk about something that happened before Mon-El interrupted them on the med-bay. When they arrived at the stores he went for the candies while she went for some food nearby the store.

Barry was walking, when he remembered she said she needed a break, so he went for some KitKats, (BarryAndKara and FranzHellbarde) he hoped that she likes the KitKats, but if she didn't want them it was better for him.

When he paid for everything he went outside to wait for her, while he was thinking about the thing they almost made before someone interrupted them.

"Hey, I'm back! I got some Potstickers and more Chinese food" She said arriving by his side

"Great! I bought some popcorn, M&Ms, Snickers, and I before we left the DEO you said you needed a break so I bought you some KitKats. Kara started to laugh hard that people that passed by them saw them with a weird look.

"I like KitKats, thanks! Come on let's go back to the apartment"  She said

When they were walking through the street after Barry said the joke about the KitKat they were silent, both of them were thinking about what they could say when they arrived at her apartment, are they going to kiss this time? Are they going to say they are just friends? Both of them were nervous and afraid about what could happen.

National City, Kara's Apartment

When they arrived at her apartment they started to leave the things and preparing them, still, neither of them saying something, until both of them had enough of the awkward silence and moments

"Can we talk?" They said at the same time

"Go you first," He said,

"At the DEO... Wha-what was about to happen?"

"Do you mean when we were talking... just us?" He said starting to scratch his neck

"Ye-yes," She said playing with her hair,

"We were talking about everything that happened, and we... We lean..."

"Until Mon-El arrived" She continued

"Yeah... We were gonna"

"Kiss," She finished

"We were going to kiss..."

"Is that bad?!" She said

"No! Of course not! It would be great... I mean it would be different, I mean I was with Iris for a lot of time, but... When we both went to the musical universe and after proposing to her, it felt... I don't know..."

"Different?"

"Yeah," He said walking near her

"I thought I was the one feeling different after we arrived when we went back to this earth and when I was back here I felt fine, but something inside me told me I wasn't," She said walking inches apart of him

"Do you think if we kissed at that moment something would have happened?" She continues while watching his green perfect eyes

"Do you want to find out?" He said leaning a little to her

"Why not..." Both heroes lips finally met, both of them when they kissed felt sparks on every part of their bodies, they felt the time stop, everyone outside of them didn't exist, on that moment they weren't The Flash and Supergirl... At that moment they were Barry and Kara, that kiss felt like an eternity it felt surreal. Have they just kissed their love of their lives? They didn't want to stop kissing the other, but the lack of oxygen had to stop them.

"Wow..." She said

"It felt..."

"Incredible..." She finished, still looking at him, not letting her eyes move to another place, just the green eyes she fell in love the first time she saw them.

"So, you want to watch the movie?" He said

"It would be hard if you are by my side..."

"I thought it was just me..." He said giving another kiss to her

"So, Kara Danvers or Kara Zor-El do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He said moving his hands to her hips, while she moved her hands to his neck

"Of course" Both of them kiss, every time feeling sparks

"Let me prepare the popcorn while you lay down and eat the candies, but don't eat everything, remember I also need to eat 10,000 calories" Both of them laugh

"But I want to help you," She said

"Don't worry, you need to relax, you fought a Shrieky 2.0"

"So do you!" She exclaimed

"Yeah, but I wasn't thrown to a building and got blacked out"

"Ugh fine... but you are now going to sleep with me on the bed, but if fell asleep and I don't watch you by my side I will melt your face off you understand?"

"Fine, but you know that if you melt my face you will not get my kisses right?" He said laughing

"Dammit, why you have to be so beautiful, I will find another option if I don't see you by my side," She said

"Don't worry I will not go to any place" He said, both of them look to each other for one more time before kissing each other. When they kissed each other they forgot all the problems they had on both earths... And they didn't know someone was watching...

Outside of Kara's Apartment

There was a yellow blur watching the heroes kiss. The only thing he did besides watch was laugh. He was so anxious to destroy everything his nemesis had, but first, he needs to start his second part of his plan... "Ally" with another enemy The Flash has... DeVoe, and after using The Thinker and the Worldkillers, he will destroy what Supergirl is in love with... Barry Allen

"Oh, Barry why don't you understand... Everything you do or make will always be destroyed by me, Savitar, Zoom, DeVoe, Red Death, even Cicada... But most importantly... I Reverse Flash, I know you can't hear me, you are still kissing Mrs. Allen. But remember all these things, because after the crisis everything you love is going to miss you because you are not coming back and that is a fact of the history books." He said with an evil grin.

"Now let's continue with the "Phase" of the Thinker's plan, that I know it will fail, but let's give them hope, it's all they have" After he said this the blur disappeared from Kara's window, the blur was gone in just a second...

AN: Hope you like this chapter! Remember to vote and I will see you on Wednesday (I hope so...) And thanks to the comments of BarryAndKara and FranzHellebarde I add something funny :p Thank you for the comments again!