Chapter 10

Earth-38, National City, DEO

Barry, Mon-El, and Winn were outside of the medbay waiting for Alex to tell them the results, Barry was punishing himself again for being distracted on the battle, every time he saw Kara on the medbay he was more disappointed on him, he could've done something if it wasn't for the other guy's Barry didn't know who they were except for Mon-El, but he was different from last time they saw each other.

After 5 long hours, Alex finally got out of the medbay with some news, everyone was really worried about Kara and they were scared about the news about her condition.

"She is fine... but she needs to rest, thanks to you Mon-El"

Alex was about to walk out of the room but then Barry went to talk to her

"A-Alex?"

"Yes, Barry?"

"You don't think is weird to watch Mon-El Uhm I don't know ALIVE!"

"How did-"

"Kara told me everything"

"Well first I don't know what to tell you, I'm as surprised as you are"

"I don't know... but I feel something is wrong about Mon-El, besides he is here with two other people... don't you wanna know what happened with him or asked him questions?"

Suddenly Alex started to chuckle, and he saw her with a confusing look

"What?"

"Are... are you jealous?"

"Wha- No! She is my friend I just- I just want to know why he is here" He said trying to hide his blushing

"Look, two things. First yes we are going to interrogate them. And second, you are a really bad liar"

"Why do say that?"

"I mean you are blushing and I just said if you are jealous, but don't worry she is gonna fine, you can go and check her"

"I've been here like just one or two days I can just like Kara we are superfriends... Besides, Mon-El is back so why the need to try. And is this just to forget Iris?"

"Look... Kara told me what happened, she didn't want to but I force her. Look I'm sorry about everything that happened on your earth... But before I went all mad man and destroy her door's apartment, you two were looking at each other if you were a couple, and besides yes maybe Mon-El is back which is going to make Kara all crazy, but she will need to think straight and stay calm."

"Wow, the Danvers sister is good at giving speeches"

"She learned it from you I swear, she was really bad before she met you and this is not a joke."

"Thank you, Alex."

"Don't worry. Now while you go with Kara and check on her I will go to talk to Mon-El and his group"

"Ok, if you need anything just call I'll be there in a Flash"

Alex just rolled her eyes when he made a signal to Barry so she could go with Kara. When they were far away from each other Alex thought to herself how Barry and Kara were so adorkable.

Back on the medbay was a hurt Kara that just woke up. She was trying to remember everything that happened Reign, Mon-El... When she was going to stand someone talk to her behind her back.

"Hey, hey, hey, lay down, you just fought and it went really bad villain"

She didn't turn to watch who he was but she knows by the voice she started to let some tears fall when she heard it.

"Wha-what? I-I thought you will ne-never come back..."

"Of course I will always come back..."

Kara and Mon-El started to hug but with not a lot of force because he could hurt her.

"I'm sorry..." She said still hugging Mon-El

"It's not your fault"

Suddenly Kara broke the hug so she could see him, she saw a lot of changes in him but he was still the handsome guy she met him.

"How are you still alive? the atmosphere still has led"

"I'm... I'm from the future Kara... after you send me away from earth the pod was sucked by a wormhole and it took me to the future... more than 4,000 years but I was there 7 years... they already had an antidote so that's why I can breathe"

"For me, it was 7 months... but the time travel is still a little confusing..."

"Don't worry I can explain later"

Kara and Mon-El stare for a while, Kara couldn't believe his ex-boyfriend was still alive but then she remembered something before she blackout

"Wait... Where's Barry?"

"Allen? the speedster?"

"Yes before I blacked out he was unconscious"

"Kara, he is ok... I think you forgot you said his name before you blacked out"

"I-I said his name?"

"You said both of our names..." Another voice said from behind them

"Barry you are ok" Kara tried to stand up but Barry stop her

"Don't worry about me, lay down you deserve it girl of steel"

Kara lay down watching two people she cares about, but she cares about both of them differently? She was more confused than before. Barry and Mon-El were about to leave the medbay but Kara took both of their hands, they look at her a little confused.

"Can you both stay with me while I try to rest a little?"

"Of course"

"Don't worry we will stay until you want to"

"Thanks, guys you're the best"

"We know, now rest, we have a lot to do tomorrow" 

Finally, Kara closed her eyes so she could rest, both guys were holding one of her hands. Some minutes passed by when suddenly a soldier told Mon-El that they needed him on the interrogation room when he left he was worried about what could have happened between Barry and Kara when he was gone for 7 months, but if something had happened he will fight for her matter the cost of that.

When Mon-El left Barry stayed with her, she was still holding her hand when he saw her sleep he could do nothing but stare. he will fight for Kara he cares about her and maybe Alex is right he loves her, he thinks to himself that this relationship might not happen but another feeling says that may be true. He let all his thoughts when he saw Kara snore a little, she looked like she hadn't sleep like that since she became Supergirl. Seconds after watching her he laid down on the chair they lend him and let his dreams come by and go, but one thing will be always in his mind... he will fight for Kara no matter what... 

AN: Sorry about publishing to late but this Saturday will be the next chapter, hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment :p