Part 3

*A couple moths after Deku and Uraraka get together.*

*Deku's pov*

Me and Uraraka had been together for a long time now. She was getting more into the relationship. I always tried my best to act like I was having fun, that I was enjoying myself, that I didn't regret my choices. These thoughts flew through my head about everyday since. Whenever me and Uraraka got together I tried my best to act like I was okay, I acted like I was happy, I acted like I didn't regret anything.

I kept thinking about how much of a horrible person I was. I was toying with her emotions. I couldn't tell if what I was say was true anymore. This constant guilt was basically killing me on the inside. I couldn't keep going on in this constant trail of lies. It was like I was a totally different person, but it wasn't someone I wanted to be.

These thoughts went through my mind as a lay face up in bed; starring at the celling. I was realizing how bad everything was getting. I had to do something.

"I can't keep going on like this, I have to do something."

I kept thinking about anything I could do to make myself feel better. The only thing I could think of was to tell someone; so I could get the guilt off of my chest. But who could I trust. I didn't know if I could tell anyone. I could see their reactions in my mind.

"You Liar! Why didn't you tell the truth! Everything is your fault! This is your punishment! You don't deserve to feel good about yourself! Why have you done such a thing! I'm so disappointed in you! I can't trust you anymore! I'm never gonna talk to you again! I'll never be your friend again! I hate you! You don't understand how upset I am with you! Deku... How could you!"

These dark thoughts and visions of my friends and classmates insulting me keep coming through my head. And they didn't stop. I Put my hands over my ears, and I felt tears start to run down my face.

"Stop, please stop!"

I was yelling, but that didn't occur to me at first. No matter how hard I tried to make it stop it didn't. The darks thoughts kept on getting darker and darker.

"No please, I don't want to hear these things! They're not true, they're not true!"

My voice got quiet all of a sudden. The darkness in my mind was going away suddenly.

"Is it over?"

I sit up and stare at my hands, they were trembling. I was scared. This simple lie was tearing me apart. I needed to fix it. I wanted to fix everything by myself, but I couldn't. If I kept this all to myself it would get worse. But then a thought suddenly came into my mind.

"Todoroki."

Todoroki was there when I got with Uraraka. He asked me If I was okay, and I said another lie. Then he left, and never said anything about it again. At first I felt bad, thinking that I made Todoroki feel bad about what he said. He wanted to help me then, all he wanted to know was if I was okay. When I wasn't okay.

"I should of just told the truth when I had the chance!"

I suddenly get out of bed and basically ran over to Todoroki's dorm.

"I have to explain everything!"

-editor note

(I'm so sorry that I can't spell. Spelling is hard. (>-<) I swear that my constant misspelling aren't there on purpose. I might go back and change it, but then this wouldn't make sense. Honestly though all my search history is, is just looked up spellings. I'll go eat a dictionary so knowledge can get to my brain quicker.)