Part 21

*Deku pov*

I walk back into UA and Aizawa was standing there. It was like when I got back after seeing Todoroki.

"Midoriya, how did everything go."

I felt abit startled. I felt like I wanted to hide everything.

"Um, everything was fine."

Aizawa didn't buy my act and took the papers I forgot I was still holding in my hands.

"Wait no don't-"

But it was to late, he was already reading through everything. 

"Midoriya, you have nothing to be ashamed about. This stuff is all completely normal. 

I look back up at him.

"Really..."

"Yeah, it's going to be alright eventually."

Aizawa then gives me back the papers and begins to walk away. But I felt like I need to ask him something.

"Aizawa wait!"

He turns back around and looks at me.

"Can you please not tell anybody... who you don't have to."

He looks at me kinda confused.

"I don't want to many people to find out. I know you'll probably have to tell some people like other teachers and stuff like that, but it would be better if-" 

"You can stop, I understand."

I didn't realize I started mumbling until I heard Aizawa's almost concerned voice stop me.

"I understand, just stop worrying for the night."

I nod, then Aizawa finally walked away.

I walk over to where the dorms where. But I saw Uraraka there... again. It was like deja vu.

(Or maybe the writer is just really tired and trying to rush the story before it turns 11:00 because she needs sleep and because of her upload schedule she is forcing herself to write on a different story every day of the week and just wants to write atleast 3 chapters after falling asleep for two hours and getting rid of spare time)

I quickly remember what just happened with Aizawa and quickly hide the papers in my pocket. Uraraka noticed I was there and looked up at me.

"Um... Deku. Can we please talk."

I wasn't sure what to say. I got nervous; not sure how it will be if I let Uraraka back into my life. I was concerned what Uraraka would say if she found out about me and Todoroki. Or what would happen if she found out my mental issues. But what if a good thing happened. I was beginning to understand why I had anxiety.

Uraraka seemingly noticed I wasn't saying anything. I started mumbling to myself again under my breath. She walks over to me.

"Deku... I'm sorry. About everything."

-editor note

i'm sorry i'm throwing my mental problems into this. I have some much shit to do and not enough time to do it. I haven't even added to this story in about a week and I wouldn't be surprised if people think i'm dead.