Part 17

This part is very gay and if you're not into that (I don't know why you would be at part 17 of a gay fanfic if you were homophobic) It might be a little much for your Christian soul.

*Deku's Pov*

I couldn't believe if what was happening was real. Todoroki was actually kissing me. It was one of the best feelings in my life. I didn't know how I was suppose to feel. But it felt good to me, I've like Todoroki for a long time up to this point. The fact that he actually shared the same feelings was great to me. Especially since I thought he hated me.

Everything about it felt right to me. The way that Todoroki gently had his arms around me, and slowly moved his hands up to my head and lightly played with my hair felt nice. And how I could feel how he briefly pulled away to take a short breath. It was to good to be true.

Time skip

*Third Person Pov*

After awhile Deku and Todoroki fell asleep. (nothing happened perverts) A couple of hours passed until a doctor came in to check in on Todoroki.

"Ah, Todoroki your awake."

"Huh?"

Todoroki rubbed at his eyes, not realizing he and Deku had fallen asleep together.

"Oh yeah, I woke up abit ago."

Todoroki tried to keep his voice quiet because Deku was still asleep on top of him.

"Well, if you're feeling alright then you'll only have a couple of test to do until you can leave."

Todoroki nodded his head in response.

"Also I came to say that visiting hours are ending soon. And if Midoriya has a moment I need to talk to him about something private."

"Okay."

Then, the doctor left the room.

*Todoroki Pov*

Deku was still sleeping soundly on top of me. He looked so peaceful as he slept. I almost didn't want to wake him up.

"Deku, you have to wake up."

I gently nudge him.

"Hmm..., what happened."

"We um, fell asleep together."

Midoriya seemed very flustered about what I just said, even though we had kissed awhile ago.

"What time is it?"

I look at the clock next to the bed.

"About, 8:50."

"8:50!"

Midoriya suddenly gets up quickly.

"Aizawa said that we all had to be back by 9.

"Wait, two things before you go. First a doctor said that if you had time they needed to tak with you about something privately."

"Huh, why?"

"I'm not sue, you might have to come back tomorrow cause you have to go back now."

"What was the other thing you wanted to say."

I leaned over and kissed Deku on the forehead.

"Be safe alright."

He smile then nods, then runs out of the room.