Author's Note

Ayo I have something I have to say as a writer. I never thought that I would come to this stage. I never knew that any of my stories would get popular. But when I'm writing this, this story and another one both have over 3k reads.

I was mostly inspired to write because of a close friend. They basically forced me into getting a Wattpad account. I was also really inspired, for this story personally, by reading different Tododeku stories. But I never knew that I would inspire others people.

But there is someone who inspired me in different ways. I haven't updated this story in a long time. I have alot of stories on my account, and don't have a valid upload schedule. But I felt like I needed to come back and add more to this story.

This person would be Mr_Icy_Hot_Todoroki. She's one of the many people who make it so I'm proud of being a writer. I feel like I should say so much more about her, but I can't express my gratitude into words.

So you can thank her for me finally updating this story. It would of probably been alot longer.

But I would recommend that you go and read their Tododeku story. It's a really good story, that I would personally recommend.

So thank you everyone for all the support and good feed back I've gotten on all my stories. I'm sorry that I don't upland that much, and that most of my stories are dead. But I swear I'll fix it soon.

That's it, thanks for reading. 👌