Part 13

*This might be a tad bit disturbing for some people, idk I'm not good with these things*

*Third person*

By the time Todoroki had caught up to Deku he was standing by rail. Looking off into the distance. Deku knew Todoroki was there but he didn't look at him.

"Todoroki, why are you here. Are you here to watch me suffer."

"Midoriya, you don't understand, I care about you. I don't like to see you like this."

Deku finally looks towards Todoroki. He still had tears running down his face.

"Todoroki, I don't understand. Things have been so hard lately. It feels like nobody's there for me even if you are. It gets so much harder everyday."

"Deku why didn't you say anything sooner. You never had to suffer alone."

"But you don't understand, I don't want you to care about me!"

"But I do care about you!"

Deku stood there motionlessly. Just starring at Todoroki. He left out a sad laugh.

"Your making things hard for me Todoroki. And, I like you for that."

"Deku?"

Todoroki steps a bit closer to Deku. He was getting concerned.

"I'm sorry Todoroki."

"Deku please!"

Todoroki started to slowly walk towards Deku. He wasn't sure about what he was gonna do. But before Todoroki's words could get through to Deku, he jumped of the roof.

*Deku's pov*

I made up my mind, I had to do this. I couldn't let people get hurt because of my actions anymore. I jumped.

I felt nothing at first, I was just waiting for everything to end as soon as possible. But then I suddenly got my mind back.

"I don't want to die!"

But suddenly I wasn't falling anymore. I opened my eyes. I was pinned against the wall by my uniform. By a thing of... ice. Todoroki, he saved me. I looked up at him. Todoroki was hanging somewhat above me on the wall across from me. He used his ice to save me, then he held himself onto the wall so that he wouldn't fall.

"T-todoroki, why'd you save me."

"Because, I couldn't just watch you die."

"But you might of hurt yourself, we could of both died!"

"I don't care, all I care about is that you're alright."

I couldn't help but smile a bit, despite the awkward situation around me. Maybe Todoroki did care about me.

*Todoroki's pov*

Deku was right, I could of killed myself risking such a thing. I know it was irresponsible, but Midoriya probably wouldn't of made it. I see a slight smile appear on Deku's face and it made me feel like I've made the right choose.

Suddenly I here a slight crack. I look over at the ice the was basically keeping me suspended in the air. Usually when I use my ice I would melt it so I wouldn't get frostbite. But if I melted any of the ice me, or Midoriya would fall probably to our death. I feel the frost start to cling onto my body.

"Deku, I won't be able to be here much longer!"

"What are you saying?"

"Normally when I use my ice I don't have to many precautions. The worse that would happen is that I would get frostbite, and I would have to melt the ice. But now that we're both suspended in the air, one of us would have to fall. Or if I don't get rid of the ice, we would both fall."

"T-todoroki, what are you saying."

"I'm sorry."

*Deku's pov*

I didn't understand what Todoroki meant at first until I saw it. He couldn't hold the ice up anymore. And I could see the frost growing on his face. Then it seemed like the ice cracked, and he started falling.

"TODOROKI!"

There was nothing I could do. I just watched him fall until he hit the ground. Tears start running down my face, as I try to get myself down. Todoroki saved me by attaching me to the wall with ice. I try and struggle to get free. Then my uniform rips, and I fall also. Todoroki was higher up then me so he fell higher than me. He could only save me by using his ice at an angle. I land down and quickly run over to Todoroki.

"Todoroki, Todoroki say something... please!"

"Midoriya...I-I love you."

And then he closes his eyes

-editor note

(ay fam, I know this is dark but you have to keep reading to see what happens. I won't spoil who lives or dies. Oof cliffhanger) (^o^)