Part 25

*Deku pov*

After me and Todoroki got ready we went to class like normal. When we got there people kept calling Todoroki a hero for saving me. And were saying all these nice things about him.

I guess by now everyone knew what happened. But I guess that make sense. It happened months ago, but it seems like so much longer than that to me.

I was just happy that Todoroki got out of everything fine. I know I should of been more concerned about myself. I mean, it was kinda my fault Todoroki got hurt in the first place. But Todoroki saved my life, by risking his. So he deserved all the credit he was getting.

It was also a big surprise to everyone. The only ones who really knew he was coming back we're people like the staff. Todoroki surprised me specifically. So I was one of the only ones who knew.

I saw everyone's shocked expressions when we entered the classroom. Everyone glared in awe. I could tell just by looking at everyone all the emotions they were feeling.

Confusion
Denial
Shock

They were all reasonable emotions to feel. All the commotion stopped when Aizawa came in and class started. Class was normal, and I had some time to think about everything that happened.

Everything happened in what seemed like so long and little time. When me and Uraraka got together. When we broke up. When I confessed to Todoroki. When I tried to end it all, and Todoroki was there to save me. All of these events played out inside my mind.

There was so much I felt like I needed to tell Todoroki. But he probably knew it. I could go on for days about things I could thank him for. But no matter how cliche it sounded, it was true.

He was more than just a hero to me. He was so much more. He was like my All Might; there to help me when I needed it the most. Always caring about me more than himself. He was the most concerned on if I was being true to him. And that's what I loved about him.

Like a hero he was able to put himself behind him. And be there for people in need. He deserved all the credit everyone was giving him. Just Incase he didn't believe everything I said to him. He should believe it if multiple people said it to him.

Before I knew it class had already ended. I was still lost in my in thoughts. So I didn't notice it when Todoroki walked over to my desk and tapped me on my shoulder.

"Are you ready to go?"

"O-oh um, sure."

Todoroki grabbed my hand as we walked out of the classroom together. I was flustered, but didn't say anything for awhile.

"Todoroki, have I ever told you how much you mean to me?"

"I mean, I'm pretty sure you have. But you're going to do it more aren't you."

I laugh and nod my head.

"I wanted to make sure you knew."

Our cute interaction ended shortly. When someone approached us. Most likely to praise Todoroki for what he did. But I was surprised to see who it was.

It was Uraraka.