Part 9

*this will deal with a sensitive topic, viewer discretion is advised*

*Deku's pov* 

I walked over to my desk and grabbed the scissors. I sat back down at the edge of my bed, starring at them. Looking at the scissors gave me more thoughts. I should of been more scared like a while ago. But I wasn't. I was so desperate to stop thinking about everything, no matter what it took. Anything that could take my mind off of everything is all I needed. I didn't want to think about class 1A, Uraraka, or Todoroki. 

I tried to talk myself out of it at first. I knew it was a bad thing to get into. But then I didn't care much. I opened the scissors, and put the sharp end against my skin. I pressed down until I began to draw a little blood. I had to admit that it hurt a lot. But I didn't think about that for long. The pain was something else, and for the first time in awhile. I couldn't think about Uraraka, or Class 1A. The pain I felt from it was horrible. But my mind was more worried about the small wound then anything else. That's all I wanted.

But then the pain started to go away a bit. I could already imagine about what was gonna happen if I didn't do anything. I put the scissors in the same place like before. But this time I dragged the scissors across my arm. making a diagonal line. It started to bleed a lot, but I didn't care. It was like a urge that I had to fill.

I didn't realize about the dark place I was building myself up to. But I still made another line, and another one. I stopped when I physically couldn't feel my arm anymore. I looked at all the damage I had caused. The scars were bad, and needed to be treated. Regardless of how much I was scaring myself, I still went on to the other arm.