Part 5

*Deku's pov*

It was the next day after me and Todoroki's talk. I decided that Todoroki was right and that I should end everything with Uraraka as soon as possible. It felt like a deja vu as I walked down the hallway looking for Uraraka. It was like when we got together. The hallway was basically empty and I could see Uraraka at the end of the hallway. It almost felt nostalgic until I realized what I had to do. I pulled myself together as I move towards Uraraka. I would be free.

"Hey babe."

Uraraka walked up to me and gave me a light kiss on a cheek. That somehow made everything harder. But I couldn't give up know. I'd been through to much just to leave everything the same.

"Uraraka, I have something to tell you."

"Oh, what is it Deku?"

"Well, um, do you remember when we got together?"

"Of course I remember, it was the happiest day of my life. The hallways were exactly like this to, I guess everything is all coming full circle."

"Heh, yeah."

I let out small chuckle. I kept feeling worse and worse as Uraraka was talking about how she loved me. I didn't want to make situation awkward with me not even commutating with her properly. I had to tell her how I felt.

"Well, do you remember how on that day I said I needed to tell you something?"

"Yeah, of course I remember. You said you loved me."

"Well... that's not what I originally wanted to tell you."

"Huh?"

Her voice took on a more concerned sound.

"Do you actually... like me?"

I regret everything I've done looking at how sad Uraraka looked. But I had to do this, this was it.

"No, I never liked you."

Uraraka's face suddenly fills with tears. I felt even worse. I wasn't sure about how much worse everything was gonna get. But It got worse.

I guess people heard the commotion and started gathering around us. I saw class 1A, and other random students look at me with a almost neutral look on their faces. I guess they saw Uraraka crying there and knew what was going on. Most people have heard that we got together, and they put the pieces together. I assumed that they weren't sure how to react. But I realized I still had to explain everything to Uraraka.

"Uraraka let me explain! I said that I like you because I didn't want to hurt you-"

"You didn't want to hurt me! Did you think lying to me was better!"

"WHAT! Uraraka I swear it's not like that!"

"Then what is it like Deku! The best option for you to do is to lie to me."

Uraraka's sad face suddenly turned to a fit of rage.

"This entire time I thought you actually cared about me. But you didn't."

I was way to ashamed to say anything. I just looked down at my feet feeling like I was gonna burst out into tears myself.

"Your not gonna say anything."

"Uraraka, I didn't want things to end up like this."

By this time almost all of class 1A and most of other classes were watching me and Uraraka fight. I could feel their judging stares without looking at them. Suddenly I started crying to, and my vision got blurry.

"I just wanted to make you feel happy, I didn't want to break your heart!"

I then felt a hard slap against my face. I look up to see Uraraka Standing above me as I fell the ground.

"Well you've done a bad job at it."

Uraraka's fit of rage went away, and it seemed like she just realized what happened. She gets really sad, and starts crying harder.

"I thought I could trust you, I believed in you Deku... I-i'm sorry."

She then runs away crying. Multiple students stared at me with faces of disgust. Nobody actually talked to me but I heard all of there whispers. It was everything I imagined. Soon everyone left, not wanting to be around me. I sit there on the ground, crying, completely alone.

-editor note

(I don't know why I felt so good writing this part. It's probably because this is the only chapter so far that didn't have my regret all my spelling decisions. (: )