Part 11

*Deku's pov*

I wasn't sure what happened. I was just walking to class and suddenly my head got blurry. I got overly dizzy, and it was hard to stand up straight. I started seeing black spots cover my eyesight. As I felt myself fall to the floor.

*A couple hours later.*

I woke up in recovery girl's office. I assumed that I blacked out. I looked around the office, and it was the same as it always had been. I look down at my wrists and notice the my scars had new bandages over them. I started to panic, I never wanted anyone to find out. I didn't want anyone to care about me or my problems. I started to get out of the bed to run back to my dorm. But then recovery girl stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going! You are in no condition to leave!"

"Oh, I think this has all been a huge misunderstanding. I just passed out, I don't need any help. You don't have to worry about anything, I have to go back to class-"

"Izuku, all classes are over. You've been out for almost the entire day."

I glance up at a clock and noticed that it was almost 5:30

"Midoriya, do you know why you're here."

I was pretty sure I knew, but I didn't want to admit it. I shake my head no.

"You passed out from a lack of blood. Your body is struggling to go on in a condition like this. It seems like you've been cutting. And that's why you have been so obviously weak."

I look down at my arms, to ashamed to say anything.

"Besides the facts that your cuts were getting infected, it seems like you have also been starving yourself. This combination of blood loss and lack of proper nutrients could put your body into Hypovolemic shock."

Before I got that chance to question what that was recovery girl continued.

"Hypovolemic shock is when your body basically slows down because your organs aren't getting enough blood and oxygen. It's a life threatening condition. If it doesn't get treated... you would probably die."

Even though I realized all the risks that harming myself could cause, I was still very surprised to know that all of this might kill me. Though wouldn't things be better if I just died. No, I didn't know what I was saying. I wasn't gonna kill myself. At Least not yet.

But then a really important question came through my mind.

"Recovery girl, how did I get here?"

"Huh?"

"If I passed out, how did I get in your office. Did someone bring me here?"

I thought everybody hated me, why would anybody try and help me.

"Hmm... oh yeah. Todoroki brought you in."

"T-todoroki..."

Flashback to earlier in the day

*Todoroki's pov*

I was walking to class when I saw something at the end of the hall. It looks like somebody passed out, and they fell onto the floor. I quickly ran over to see who it was.

"Midoriya!"

I was very surprised to see Deku laying on the ground. He seemed to be unconscious. I quickly turn him around to check his pulse. Luckily he was still breathing, but his pulse was surprisingly low. I could tell it wasn't a good sign. I do the only thing I could think of. I pick him up and bring him to recovery girl's office.

*present time*

"He said that he was very concerned about you, and that I needed to help you immediately. "

I feel my face get red for a second. I thought that Todoroki hated me, why did he bring me here. I try not to think about it to much.

"When will I be able to leave?"

"I think you've been through enough already, you should be able to go back. But only if you rest."

"Yes ma'am, thanks for your help... again."

"It's no problem I suppose, but Izuku. Please take care of yourself."

I nod and leave the room. I feel a tad bit dizzy standing up but not much. I would ba able to manage. I walked into the hallway, and I see Todoroki. It looked like he was waiting for me.

"Todoroki?"