1: Treat

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

The Seoul High was an usual chaotic mess with students rushing about in all directions, the atmosphere filled with useless gossips & the 'fuckboys' hooking up with girls wearing miniskirts.

I roll my eyes as I make my way towards my locker.

I tie my hair up in a messy bun and sigh as I see my timetable. Senior year has been very rough lately. So much boring stuff to do without any fun. I'm already looking forward to our winter break.

I shut my locker and before I could make my way towards my first class, I hear a shrill voice calling out my name.

"Jennie! Ayee Jennie!"

I didn't bother to look back and continued walking.

"Aissh... Are you ignoring me or What?" She nearly yelled.

"Ofcourse not Lily... I'm just running a bit late for my class"

"Ah... You pulled an all-nighter again?" Lisa said raising an eyebrow at me.

"My dark circles gave it away huh?" I mocked.

"Yes but you're the most beautiful person ever..." She said giving me a side hug.

And she's Lalisa Manoban, my best friend, my only friend since the first college year. Such a high - spirited and lovely girl, my polar opposite but we bonded so fast. She has been getting me through college and has always been there for me during my mental breakdowns. 

"How about we chill at a spa after college?" I offered her.

"You know I don't like those stuff, but it's been a while since we have spent some quality time together, so okay!" She replied excitedly.

"So what do you have for your first class?" I asked.

"P. T... " She sighed not looking happy.

"what's with that face? You love P. T. " I asked.

"Yeah...but the dickhead is really getting on my nerves lately" She said disapprovingly.

"And Since when do you care about him?"

She laughed at that.

"Of course I don't duh, but he's a pain in the ass" She said as we both laughed it off.

She was talking about Jeon Jungkook aka the leader of the fuckboys. My mother and his parents are business partners and he's the only guy friend I have had in my entire life. But Lisa and Jungkook never get along with each other.